Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ST. [url=http://www.newbalanceoutlet.it/]New Balance Outlet

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Belgie
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-02-2019 03:36:40    Onderwerp: ST. [url=http://www.newbalanceoutlet.it/]New Balance Outlet Reageren met citaat

ST. New Balance Outlet Scontate . LOUIS -- Khris Davis could have easily just called it a day after striking out four times. Instead, the Milwaukee Brewers outfielder got one more chance -- and came through. Davis hit a run-scoring triple in the 12th inning to lead the Milwaukee Brewers to a 5-3 win over the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday night. "It was tough," Davis said, "but there was no doubt I still wanted to be in that situation." Davis drove in Jonathan Lucroy, who doubled off Seth Maness (0-2) to start the inning. Mark Reynolds then drove in Davis with a sacrifice fly. Davis, who finished 1 for 6, struck out in the second, fifth, sixth and 10th innings. "Its hard to find the positive, after a tough start in the game," Davis said. "But you know its there. You just have to look hard to find it." Davis found it by ripping a two-strike pitch down the right-field line. Zach Duke (2-0) picked up the win with two innings of scoreless relief, and Francisco Rodriguez recorded his 12th save in as many opportunities by getting Jhonny Peralta to fly out with two on to end the game. Davis impressed his teammates with his ability to bounce back. He admitted that he, "looked real bad," in several of his early at-bats. "I know what its like, Ive been there," Reynolds said. "It says a lot for a young guy to bounce back like that. His confidence in that situation was something else." Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke agreed: "What he did, its got to pump you up." Milwaukee, which leads the majors with 19 wins, has won four of five and eight of 10 overall. The Brewers also improved to 10-1 on the road, despite being without outfielder Ryan Braun (oblique strain) and shortstop Jean Segura (bruised cheek). Both were listed as day to day. Allen Craig and Matt Holliday hit solo homers in the sixth inning off Brewers starter Yovani Gallardo to give St. Louis a 3-0 lead. Holliday, who leads the team with 16 RBIs, also drove in Matt Carpenter with a first-inning single for St. Louis, which has lost four of six. The Brewers lost 14 of 19 to St. Louis last season and dropped three of the first four before Mondays victory. "This win was huge," Roenicke said. "We got some big hits and we hung in there and battled." Reynolds was very pleased with the way the club rallied from a 3-0 deficit. "Its the sign of a good team to come back and win a game that maybe you werent supposed to win," he said. "Big for the team, big for our confidence." St. Louis starter Michael Wacha gave up three runs and eight hits over 6 1-3 innings. He struck out nine. Gallardo, who is 1-11 lifetime against St. Louis, gave up three runs and seven hits over six innings. Milwaukee tied the game with three runs in the seventh. After Lyle Overbay and Scooter Gennett had RBI singles, Aramis Ramirez was hit by a pitch from reliever Pat Neshek with the bases loaded and two outs. Ramirez left the game in the bottom of the inning with an elbow contusion. He, like Braun and Segura, is listed as day to day. Wacha, who has 19 strikeouts in last two starts, cruised through the five innings. He did not allow a runner to reach second until the sixth. "I felt good with all of my pitches and command," Wacha said. "I just let it get away from me a little in the seventh." St. Louis manager Mike Matheny was disappointed that his team gave up a comfortable lead. "Not very often do we get a three-run lead and not be able to hang onto it," he said. "Its as tough a one as weve had all year." NOTES: Former Cardinals catcher Tim McCarver, a national commentator for Fox Sports for the past 18 years, made his debut on the Cardinals broadcast Monday. McCarver is doing colour on 30 games for Fox Sports Midwest this season. ... Lance Lynn (4-1, 3.80) will face Kyle Lohse (4-1, 2.3Cool in the middle game of the three-game set Tuesday. ... St. Louis lost a replay challenge in the sixth inning. Gallardo was ruled safe on an infield single. The ruling on the field was confirmed in 1 minute, 52 seconds. ... Braun was in the on-deck circle when Elian Herrera struck out to end the 10th. New Balance Scontate . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi. New Balance Outlet On Line .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. http://www.newbalanceoutlet.it/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch.LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Snowmobiling, race car driving, flying, wakeboarding, rock climbing. There arent many adventure itches that UFC lightweight Donald (Cowboy) Cerrone hasnt scratched. Prior to UFC 182 alone, the UFC Embedded video series has shown the 31-year-old free spirit piloting a Ferrari around a race track, snowmobiling in Colorado and doing barrel rolls in a small plane. Do I love it? No, UFC president Dana White said of Cerrones extensive extracurricular activities. But what are you going to do with this kid? Cerrone, who defeated former unbeaten Myles (Fury) Jury by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) in the co-main event of UFC 182 on Saturday, is a thrill-seeker. I admire him. Hes a very very talented guy, White said of Cerrone, who has getting his pilots license on his bucket list. There isnt a thing this guy cant do. Cerrone (26-6 with one no contest) has no problems fighting. He is ranked fourth among 155-pound contenders and is riding a six-fight win streak. Cerrone is also a crowd-pleaser, as witnessed by his record 15 fight bonuses in the UFC and now-defunct WEC. Three of those - worth a combined US$150,000 - came in 2014 against Adriano Martins, Edson Barboza and Jim Miller. I dont know if Im at my peak, I cant answer that. But I feel like Im on my way, thats for goddamn sure, said Cerrone. His ultimate destination is a title fight. Current champion Anthony (Showtime) Pettis stopped Cerrone in the first round in January 2013 before he won the 155-pound crown. In the past, White has tried to corral Cerrones wild streak — mainly in a bid to keep his fighter in one piece. In 2013, for example, Cerrone survived a 12-metre rock-climbing fall. And even when the sports are safer, White isnt too keen on having his fighter push himself to the limit. You cant wakeboard five days in a row in the summer in Las Vegas and then expect to perform Saturday night, said White. You cant. The deal nowadays is supposed to be that Cerrone cuts down on his extracurricular activities 10 days before a fight, but it seems a loose agreement. They used to (object), Cerrone said of the UFC when asked what they think of his hobbies. They dont it so much any more. Wakeboarding is a particular favourite of the tattooed fighter with a penchant for Budweiser and cowboy hats. Cerrone counts Canadian pro wakeboarders Chad Sharpe and Rusty Malinoski in his circle of friends. He speaks to them two or three times a week and wakeboards year-round, often heading to Orlando to play with the pros. New Balance In Offerta. So how good is Cerrone on the water? I like to say Im pretty damn good, he said. Cerrones post-fight plans include snowboarding in Colorado, although he says he wants to return to the cage sooner than later. His post-fight routine is to seek out White to learn the details of his next bout. Cerrones appetite for action is insatiable, with four fights in 2014 alone. Everyone talks about staying healthy but I get just as hurt as everybody else, he said. Its just I ask myself how far away is that injury from my heart? And it just pushes me through and lets me fight. Like right now, Im injured and Im still fighting. I dont care. As long as this is OK and this is OK, he said, pointing to his head and heart, Im good. While a notoriously slow starter, Cerrone is a dangerous fighter with punishing leg kicks and excellent submission skills. And at six foot one, he is tall for a 155-pounder. Originally from Colorado, where he still owns land, Cerrone lives up to his nickname. He owns a 40-acre ranch about 65 kilometres outside of Albuquerque, N.M., where he trains at the renowned Jacksons MMA gym. Always a work in progress, always, he said of the ranch. His busy fight schedule helps pay for any renovations, not to mention his fight camps. Cerrone estimates he spent $20,000 just to bring fighters in to help him train for Jury. But you figure would you spend 20 to make 100? Because I would. Cerrone landed in Albuquerque in 2007, coming down to help a friend, Leonard (Bad Boy) Garcia, get ready for his UFC 69 fight against Roger Huerta. I had no idea who Greg Jackson or what Albuquerque actually was. I just came down with him one day and never left, Cerrone said. Cerrone has planted roots. Hes already added his own gym at the ranch and is currently building a dorm building so he can bring in more fighters for training camps. Prior to the Jury fight, he had 10 people staying at the ranch to help him prepare. He trains in the morning with Jackson and then continues his workouts at the ranch. Cerrone has live-in help to look after the horses, chickens and other animals, not to mention the ATVs, motorcycles and other toys. I love the lifestyle, Cerrone said of being a fighter. It lets me to do all the crazy things I want to do. I cant give you an age or how much longer Im going to go but Im going to go until I cant any more. Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Belgie Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: