Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enfor

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Belgie
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-02-2019 03:34:15    Onderwerp: Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enfor Reageren met citaat

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Scarpe Salomon Uomo Offerta .ca. Hi Kerry, Since the trapezoid was introduced, I have yet to see a goalie be penalized for playing the puck outside of the trapezoid. Jonathan Bernier came close last night. He was so concerned with not getting a penalty that he allowed a goal to be scored! I know he would have been penalized if he played the puck with his stick. Could he have kicked the puck over the goal line and then played it with his stick without being penalized? Wayne Sharp (son of Jim from Ann St.) Hi Wayne, I share many fond memories with your father as a couple of kids in the old neighborhood in Sarnia, Ontario. You might not have seen a goalie penalized for playing the puck outside the restricted area, but once the trapezoid rule was introduced I called it on two separate occasions. One time, the correct call was made. The other time, I flat out blew the call. I dont remember the goalie that was guilty and properly convicted, but I sure remember the time I penalized Ryan Miller of the Buffalo Sabres unjustly. This further verifies my contention that referees never remember any of the good calls they made; only the ones they missed! The blown call happened in Buffalo when Miller came well out of his goal crease to stop the puck just ahead of the goal line. Miller carried the puck back toward the safety of his cage and as he approached the trapezoid two feet from where it T-eed into the goal line, Miller slid the puck over the line. It appeared from my position that the goalie maintained contact with the puck as it travelled on his stick from ahead of the goal line, through the unplayable area and into the safety of the trapezoid. I immediately raised my arm, stopped play and assessed a delay of game penalty to Ryan Miller. Miller argued vehemently, but to no avail, that he had purposely removed his stick from the puck as it travelled through no mans land and then re-connected with the puck in the trapezoid. Miller was still hot under the mask at the next stoppage of play, so I solicited his honest take on the play. Once Miller advised me that he had lifted his stick blade and moved it in sync just above the puck until it crossed the trapezoid line, his argument was justified. Even though it all made sense at this point, the information I received was too little, too late! I then suggested that if the goalie intended to pass the puck to himself outside the trapezoid he should lift his stick clearly away from the puck so another referee would not be fooled in the same way I had been. When I further explained my misperception of the play to the Sabres goalie coach, he told me that Ryan should not have run that risk by keeping his stick so close to the puck and he would speak with him about it. Jonathan Bernier would have surely been assessed a delay of game penalty last night had he decided to play the puck in any manner, including by kicking it with his skate. The hesitation that Bernier demonstrated to avoid playing the puck in the restricted area prevented him from retreating to his goal crease in time to properly defend against the shot and resulted in a goal. Wayne, Rule 27.8 (Restricted Area) defines the position of the puck and not the goalkeepers skates as the determining factor. The one caveat to that is unless the goalkeeper plays the puck while maintaining skate contact with his goal crease. Given the size and reach of many of the goalkeepers in the game today maintaining contact with the goal crease and playing the puck outside the restricted area is a distinct possibility. Salomon Scarpe Outlet . Next up is another showdown with Michigan. Payne scored 18 points, Branden Dawson had 14 and No. 22 Michigan State beat No. 12 Wisconsin 83-75 on Saturday to reach the Big Ten tournament championship. Outlet Salomon Online . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday. http://www.salomonoutlet.it/ . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans.EDMONTON -- If it was Ales Hemskys last game as an Edmonton Oiler, he certainly went out on a high note. Persistently rumoured to be a likely candidate to be dealt during Wednesdays NHL trade deadline, Hemsky scored a pair of goals and was named the games first star as the Oilers snapped a three-game losing streak with a 3-2 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Tuesday night. Hemsky, who has spent all 11 seasons in the NHL with Edmonton, said he just tried to make sure he went out well, if his time with the club is indeed up at the deadline. "It is hard not to think about it when you are hearing all the rumours, but I have been in this situation for the last four years. I just tried to play my game and not think about it. It was fun. "It was definitely a nice game for me if it was my last one here, but it is still sad if it comes to an end. It is what it is. It is a business. Well see what happens." Oiler forward Jordan Eberle, who had the other goal in the win, said it was great to see the veteran forward have such a strong game during trying circumstances. "Its got to be tough for him," he said. "For the past four years since I have been here, his name has been on the list of guys on the trade block. That cant be easy, especially with so much social media now. For him to come out and give a performance like that at a time like this, it is awesome." "There is not much more that he could have done tonight," added Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins. "He was absolutely excellent. He was energetic and entertaining to watch. I found my eyes fixated on him a lot. I thought he was great from the initial drop of the puck. Taylor Hall had a pair of assists for the Oilers (21-34-Cool, who remain in second-last place in the NHL despite a 6-2-2 record in their last 10 games. Jason Spezza and Erik Karlsson responded for the Senators (27-24-11), who have lost three of their last four games in the midst of trying to move up into a playoff spot. "We started well and then we started trading chances with them and we really couldnt keep up," Karlsson said. "Their goalie obviously made some huge saves for them and we couldnt put it in the net obviously. I think we could have played a little bit smarter." Spezza is hopeful the loss didnt turn the Sens from buyers into sellers on deadline day. "Its a very disappointing loss," he said. "We missed a good opportunity to make up some points. We saw that Detroit loss and not being able to win this game is frustrating. "We got the first one and then we were a little bit flat through the first period. You have to give them credit too, they defended well. But I still think we needed to find a better way to stay in that game." Ottawa struck first with a goal just over five minutes into the opening period. Milan Michalek sent a backhand pass from behind the net througgh a few bodies in front to Spezza, who was able to beat Edmonton goalie Ben Scrivens with a quick shot for his 16th of the season. Scarpe Salomon Offerta. Edmonton tied the game up with five-and-a-half minutes left as Nail Yakupov hit Hemsky with a long pass on the power play. Hemsky flew into the Senators zone before cutting in on net and undressing Ottawa goalie Craig Anderson with a backhand deke. It was Hemskys first goal since Jan. 12. Edmonton had a great opportunity to take the lead seven minutes into the second period as Hall picked off a Colin Greening pass and went in alone, beating Anderson with a high shot but ringing the puck off the crossbar. Hemsky wasnt done yet. With 11 minutes left in the middle frame, Sam Gagner hit Hemsky with a drop pass and he picked the corner with a shot for his ninth of the season while Hall screened Anderson in front of the net. Scrivens kept it 2-1 with four minutes left in the second as he came across quickly to rob Bobby Ryan on an attempt to deflect a shot from in tight. Edmonton made it 3-1 four-and-a-half minutes into the third period as a Boyd Gordon shot deflected to Eberle at the side of the net and he had an easy tap-in for his 20th of the season. Right after Edmontons Nick Schultz fished a puck out of harms way from behind Scrivens, the Senators made it a one-goal game with just under three minutes left to play. Karlsson walked around a pair of defenders and slipped a shot under the Oiler goalies arm. Ottawa pulled Anderson late in the contest, but couldnt get the equalizer. The Senators play the third game of a four-game road trip in Calgary on Wednesday. The Oilers next play host to the New York Islanders on Thursday. Notes: Both teams were quite active on the day before Wednesdays NHL trade deadline. Edmonton made a couple of moves involving goalies as they shipped Ilya Bryzgalov to the Minnesota Wild for a fourth-round pick and then acquired goalie Viktor Fasth from the Anaheim Ducks for third- and fifth-round draft picks. As a result the Oilers had to make a call out to the University of Alberta Golden Bears to utilize their goalie, Sherwood Parks Kurtis Mucha, as a backup. There was a social media outcry before the game urging the Oilers to give the one-game back-up opportunity to Team Canadas womens Olympic two-time gold medallist Shannon Szabados ... The Senators also made a trade on Tuesday, sending left-winger Jeff Costello to Vancouver in exchange for defenceman Patrick Mullen ... Both teams also placed players on the waiver wire, as the Senators made forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo available and Edmonton waived defenceman Corey Potter ... It was the second and final meeting between the two teams, with Edmonton winning the first match-up 3-1 in Ottawa on Oct. 19 ... Oiler Nail Yakupov returned to the line-up after missing one game with a foot injury. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Belgie Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: