Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

MADRID, Spain -- Real Madrid defender Alvaro Arbeloa will be

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Belgie
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-02-2019 03:38:27    Onderwerp: MADRID, Spain -- Real Madrid defender Alvaro Arbeloa will be Reageren met citaat

MADRID, Spain -- Real Madrid defender Alvaro Arbeloa will be sidelined for nearly two months by a knee injury, putting the Spain internationals participation at the World Cup in jeopardy. Josh Bynes Jersey . Arbeloa said his right knee is worse than he thought "but if everything goes well, Ill be out from six-to-eight weeks." The 31-year-old right back has been a regular for Spain since it won the 2008 European Championship, but was left out of coach Vicente del Bosques last squad list. Nevertheless, the former Liverpool player hopes to return by May. "Hopefully I make it back in time to play in the Champions League final if Madrid make it and the World Cup if Im picked," Arbeloa said. Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said Friday that Dani Carvajal will take over for Arbeloa, who has one goal from 28 appearances for the Spanish leaders. "Arbeloas absence is a big loss for us," Ancelotti said. "Weve worked with Nacho (Fernandez) at the position in case Carvajal gets injured. Nacho is a quality player who can play that role, as can Sergio Ramos as a last option." Madrid leads Atletico Madrid by three points, and is four points ahead of Barcelona. Unlike former coach Jose Mourinho, Ancelotti is showing an ability to keep Madrids array of talented players and egos content despite having to relegate many to the bench. Spain midfielder Francisco "Isco" Alarcon and Spain under-21 talents Jese Rodriguez and Asier Illarramendi have been reduced to substitute minutes with Madrids attack of Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale in great form. "All of the players are ready to play," said Ancelotti, who even compared Isco to former AC Milan player Clarence Seedorf. "I talk to them all and tell them they might just play one minute but it could be the most important minute of the season." The Italian coach also dismissed reports that forward Angel Di Maria preferred to sit out against Malaga rather than risk a booking and subsequent ban that would see the Argentine miss next weeks showdown with Barcelona. "Id be surprised if Di Maria didnt want to play against Malaga. Im not going to choose my teams worrying about bookings or things like that," Ancelotti said. "If Di Maria is shown a card then someone else will fill in for him against Barca, its not a problem." Chase Edmonds Cardinals Jersey . -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne -- and making him the starter. Chad Williams Cardinals Jersey . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Josh-Rosen-Jersey/ . -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.MINNEAPOLIS -- Kevin Love, Nikola Pekovic and the Minnesota Timberwolves were ganging up on Kevin Durant, and a rare three-game losing streak for the Oklahoma City Thunder was just over the horizon. Durants sidekick was on the bench in street clothes, leaving him on an island again. Frustrated from a poor start, Durant came out swinging in the fourth quarter and knocked the Timberwolves out with a fury. Barking at and mean-mugging the feisty Wolves, Durant scored 23 of his season-high 48 points in the fourth quarter and hit the winner with 4 seconds to play to rally the Thunder from 13 points down to a 115-111 victory on Saturday night. "I just hear a lot of stuff and I just wanted to come through for my team in the fourth quarter," Durant said, an apparent shot at some trash talk he heard from the Wolves bench. Durant went 7 for 11 from the field and hit four 3-pointers in the final quarter to help the Thunder rebound from two straight losses at home. Love played the entire second half and finished with 30 points, 14 rebounds and five assists for the Wolves. But he missed four free throws in the final 27 seconds to let this one slip away. The last three came when he was fouled on a 3-pointer with 2.2 seconds to go and the Wolves down two. After Durant hit a step-back jumper from 18 feet right over Dante Cunninghams outstretched arm to give the Thunder a 113-111 lead, Love was fouled on a 3-pointer by Kendrick Perkins. Perhaps a little gassed from the work load, Love missed the first two free throws and his on-purpose miss on the third one didnt hit the rim, giving Oklahoma City the ball. "I was more upset about the first one I missed," Love said. "I left it short. I think they were flat and short. There was no real air under them. Just missed them." Durant knocked down two more free throws, and the two stars embraced after the final horn, a thrilling duel just finished. Durant and Love each got off to slow starts for the game, combining to shoot 8 for 24 in the first half. But they gave everyone their moneys worth in the fourth quarter. The Thunder trailed 90-77 in the fourth before Durant, who also had seven rebounds and seven assists, went off. The TThunder had let two fourth quarter leads slip away at home this week thanks to opposing defences swarming Durant and forcing other players to beat them. Christian Kirk Jersey. Durant sure got involved Saturday, scoring six of Oklahoma Citys first seven buckets in the fourth to get the Thunder going. "I was hanging my head a little bit in the first half and my teammates got on me about it," Durant said. "So I just wanted to keep my head high no matter what and stay aggressive and I was able to hit a few." The last four shots of that flurry were 3s, and he struck a pose and stared at the Wolves bench after the final one cut Minnesotas lead to 97-96 with 7 minutes to play. The two superstars traded haymakers the rest of the way. In one stirring sequence, Love hit a layup, Durant drilled a 3 and Love hit one of his own for a 97-93 Wolves lead with just over seven minutes to play. Durant came right back with yet another 3 and again woofed at the Wolves bench. Love tied it on a hook shot over Serge Ibaka and then scored on a drive to the hoop that tied it again, at 111, with 27 seconds to play. But he missed the free throw that came with the foul, opening the door for Durants cold-blooded response. "The special ones can have a poor shooting night and come down at the end of the game and make four or five to win the game," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. "Thats how theyre wired because theyre great players. He loves to inspire his teammates with his play." Derek Fisher scored 13 points, and Ibaka had 12 points for Oklahoma City, which outscored Minnesotas bench 40-5. Pekovic had 31 points and 11 rebounds, and Ricky Rubio had 13 points, 10 assists and five steals, but missed six of his final seven shots. "Ill take K-Love in that situation no matter what," Wolves forward Corey Brewer said. "He missed them tonight. Next time hell make them." NOTES: Kevin Martin had 17 points and six rebounds for Minnesota. Oklahoma City committed 22 turnovers, but scored 24 points off 15 miscues by Minnesota. ... Timberwolves first-round draft choice Shabazz Muhammad will start a four-game stint with Iowa in the NBA Development League on Sunday. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Belgie Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: