Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

SAN ANTONIO -- Marcos Maidana overpowered heavily favoured A

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Belgie
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-02-2019 03:52:50    Onderwerp: SAN ANTONIO -- Marcos Maidana overpowered heavily favoured A Reageren met citaat

SAN ANTONIO -- Marcos Maidana overpowered heavily favoured Adrien Broner to take the WBA welterweight championship, knocking him down twice in a unanimous decision Saturday night at the Alamodome. Scarpe Nike Online Prezzi Bassi . The target of heavy trash talking leading up to the fight, Maidana was dominant in handing the brash Broner his first loss in 28 bouts. After the judges scores of 115-110, 116-109 and 117-109 were announced in favour of the Argentine star, Broner ran out of the ring. "I had to show a lot of heart to win this fight," Maidana said. "I did what I had to do to win." Broner is nicknamed "The Problem," but Maidana (35-3) had the answer with power that the three-time world champion had never faced before. With the victory, Maidana set up a possible fight against Keith Thurman. On the undercard, Thurman stopped Jesus Soto Karass in the ninth round. Maidana left little question of what he wanted to do, landing 231 of 663 power punches while connecting on only 38 jabs. The power stunned the confident Broner, who was unable to use the fluid counter-punching that had resulted in 22 knockouts. "Ill tell you one thing, make a rematch," Broner said. "I dont need a warm-up fight. I want a rematch," Maidana staggered Broner early in the opening round with an overhand right to the back of the head, causing the Cincinnati fighter to stumble trying to regain his footing. Broner attempted to wrap up Maidana as Broner attempted to wrestle free to land more power punches. Maidana spent the entire opening round charging at Broner, trapping him against the ropes and throwing powerful combinations. Maidana sent Broner tumbling into the ropes early in the second round with a lunging left hook to the chin. After a standing eight count, Broner charged and wrapped up Maidanas upper legs in an attempt to recover. Maidana landed 57 punches in the opening two rounds to only 13 for Broner, according to Showtime. Broner regained his balance after the second round, spending the next five rounds trading punches and clenches before Maidana regained control. "Broner is a very good puncher," Maidana said. "Hes a very good boxer, very good puncher. Yes, I felt his blows." Maidana floored Broner in the eighth round with a left to the midsection and an overhand right. After a standing eight count, Broner again went to the canvas after taking a head-butt to the jaw. Amid heavy booing, Broner remained on the canvas and in a corner for about 3 minutes before returning to action. In the ninth round, Maidana again stunned Broner, unleashing combination after combination that Broner was struggling to avoid. Broner again regained his feet in the 10th round, but was only able to exchange blows with Maidana the remainder of the fight. "I dont think he was on today," said Broners trainer, Mike Stafford. "I thought it was a little closer than (the judges) had it, but I just dont think he was on tonight." On the undercard, Thurman (22-0) stunned Soto Karass (28-9-3) with a left hook to the chin that had the Mexican fighter out on his feet. Defenceless, Soto Karass took four more heavy blows before the referee stopped the bout. Soto Karass caught Thurman with an overhand right to the chin in the opening minute of the bout, staggering the Clearwater, Fla., fighter. Soto Karass followed it with another crushing right, but Thurman withstood the flurry and delivered his own staggering shots to the body and head to close the round. "He made me bring it out from round one," Thurman said. "He was ready Round 1. I was dilly dallying in Round 1 and he turned the lights on and woke me up." Earlier, Leo Santa Cruz (26-0-1) successfully defended his WBC super bantamweight championship, unanimously outpointing Cesar Seda. The judges scored the bout 116-111, 115-112, 117-110 for Santa Cruz, who landed 43 per cent of his power punches in handing Seda his second loss in 27 fights. Also, Beibut Shumenov stopped Tomas Kovacs in the third round to retain his WBA super light-heavyweight championship. Shumenov, from Kazakhstan, improved to 14-1. Kovacs, from Slovakia, dropped to 23-1. Scarpe Nike Italia . Asdrubal Cabrera had four hits and three RBIs, Michael Brantley also homered and the Indians beat the injury-riddled Minnesota Twins 9-4 Thursday for their first three-game winning streak this season. Scarpe Scontate Nike . -- Damian Lillard couldnt believe when he got a clear look at the rim. http://www.scontatescarpe.it/ .A. Happ. The Toronto Blue Jays will be looking to improve the starting rotation ahead of next season and pitchers like Happ have a chance to show they belong as the disastrous 2013 campaign draws to a close.The Chicago Blackhawks have signed centre Brad Richards to a one-year deal worth $2 million. The 34-year-old had his contract bought out by the New York Rangers in June. Richards will receive two-thirds of the remaining money to be paid out over 12 years -- a total of $12.6 million with an additional $8 million in signing bonuses due over the next three years. Richards scored 20 goals and added 31 assists with a minus-eight rating in 82 games with the Rangers in 2013-2014. The 34-year-old added five goals and seven assists in New Yorks run to the Stanley Cup Final. New York signed Ricchards as an unrestricted free-agent in July 2011 to a nine-year worth $60 million. Scarpe Scontate Online. He has six years left on his contract with an average annual value of $6,666,667. The native of Murray Harbour, PEI has 276 goals and 591 assists for 867 points in 982 career games with the Rangers, Dallas Stars and Tampa Bay Lightning. Richards won the Stanley Cup with the Lightning in 2004 and also took home the Conn Smythe Trophy as the playoffs most valuable player that year. Richards was selected by the Lightning in the third round (64th overall) in the 1998 NHL Entry Draft. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Belgie Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: