Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Nederland
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-02-2019 04:15:19    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

CALGARY – Alex Pietrangelo is doing his best not to let an unresolved contract situation distract him this week at Hockey Canadas orientation camp. Buy Curry Shoes Online . "Ive just kind of been moving forward as if Im going to start the season like a regular year," the St. Louis Blues defenceman, a restricted free agent, said following a walkthrough on Monday. "Ive been working hard all summer [and Im] trying to put it behind me here for this week and trying to enjoy this process and, you know, hopefully something gets done here in the short term." Pietrangelo has spoken to Blues general manager Doug Armstrong during the camp, but the contract issue did not come up. Armstrong is part of the Team Canada management group. "Were here to worry about the Olympics and Team Canada and if it comes up it does, but were moving forward in that process and, like I said before, were hoping it gets done," Pietrangelo said. But as training camps grow closer the possibility of a hold out becomes greater. If Pietrangelo were to miss part of the season it could hurt his chances of making the Olympic team. "Im not even thinking about holding out," the 23-year-old said. "Im thinking about training camp and being there September 11th, 12th, whenever were going to start up and be ready for the first game of the season." So does that mean Pietrangelo is confident a deal will get done soon? "I think you got to be. Both sides are pretty confident something is going to get done and I think, talking to [head coach Ken Hitchcock] and Doug, thats our mindset right now: hopefully something gets done." Stephen Curry Shoes Clearance . New York City FC introduced Frank Lampard in Brooklyn on Thursday after signing the 36-year-old former Chelsea midfielder to a two-year contract. Discount Curry Shoes . With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. http://www.discountcurryshoes.com/ . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66.TAMPA, Fla. -- Sometimes Steven Stamkos does things that his Tampa Bay Lightning teammates cant help but marvel at. "Just about every shift," linemate Tyler Johnson said. That was clear in Game 1 against the Montreal Canadiens when Stamkos went end-to-end before settling the rolling puck on his stick and firing a perfect shot far side past Carey Price. And even though the Lightning lost the game, that highlight and his two-goal night showed why Stamkos is the X-factor that can tip the balance of the series, no matter how well or how poorly the Habs play. "Thats what we expect out of him," winger Alex Killorn said Thursday. "As long as he continues that, I think he gives us a good chance of winning." Even with starting goaltender Ben Bishop and rookie-of-the-year candidate Ondrej Palat out with upper-body injuries, and even with more than a dozen players making their Stanley Cup playoff debut, the Lightning know they can count on Stamkos. And thats after the 24-year-old Markham, Ont., native missed four months with a broken leg. Stamkos returned March 6 and had five goals in his first seven games. But Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said that the stats were deceiving. "Those first 10-15 games, he wasnt himself," Cooper said Wednesday. "He was just slowly getting himself back. I would say these last five, six games that hes played, hes been an impact player for us." The only other player in the series who has the potential to make as much of an impact is Habs defenceman P.K. Subban, who has known Stamkos since the two played together for the North York Canadiens as eight-year-olds. Subban and Stamkos won a city championship together, then gold in 2008 with Canadas world junior team. Since, their families have remained close friends while theyve built up some healthy animosity as competitors. "I love playing against him," Subban said. "I like making him frustrated, and Im sure hell like to score on me. But the history that we have of playing each other, its been back and forth. When Im on the ice, Im sure he knows Im out there, and I know hes out there." Subban liked getting Stamkos involved in pushing and shoving after the whistle in Game 1 because it meant he was starting to get to him. Beyond that, the Habs defenceman expressed nothing but respect and admiration for his childhood teaammate. Cheap Curry Shoes Clearance. "That guy, as far as Im concerned, hes probably the best goal-scorer in the league," Subban said. "Good players like him they find ways to be invisible on the ice, and they appear when they have to appear. And players like Stamkos, (Sidney) Crosby and (John) Tavares, they have that ability to disappear and then youre looking over your shoulder and next thing you know the pucks between your legs and hes tapping it in backdoor." That was one of Stamkoss goals, when Killorn gave him a perfect pass on a two-on-one past a siding Andrei Markov. But it was his first of Game 1, a wicked shot that followed a breathtaking rush, that had everyone buzzing. More impressive than banking the puck off the boards to evade Brandon Prust or even the shot itself was how Stamkos managed to settle the puck down in a split second. Teammate J.T. Brown knows he could do the same, but only if he had 20 seconds. Subban didnt realize Stamkos found a way to get the puck down before firing the shot by Price. He simply appreciated how Stamkos finished things off with such subtle skill. "I think sometimes as a shooter, they recognize when to release it," Subban said. "Its not about how hard it is, its just about where you put it and how quick you get it off. He got it off pretty quick. I dont think he needed as much power behind it because he was skating so fast. He had so much momentum already." It was the games most memorable play on a night full of them. It shouldnt be shocking that Stamkos brought his best with the spotlight so bright, given how he beams about being back in the playoffs for the first time since 2011. "Its an unbelievable experience," Stamkos said Wednesday. "Its the most fun a lot of guys have had playing hockey. The intensity is at a whole new level." Elite players find a way to reach or exceed that level. With Bishop unlikely to play this series and Palat a game-time decision for Game 2 Friday night, Tampa Bay as a team has plenty to work on. Turnovers are an issue and so is defensive-zone play, but Stamkos is far from a problem. Instead, he represents the Lightnings best chance to do something special at any given moment. "I dont know what he can do more," Johnson said. "Hes fun to play with, fun to watch, and Im glad hes on our team and not playing against him." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Nederland Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: