Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ll his Race to Dubai points stripped for the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Nederland
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-02-2019 04:09:36    Onderwerp: ll his Race to Dubai points stripped for the Reageren met citaat

SEATTLE -- While Hisashi Iwakuma felt his command was terrible, the results looked awfully familiar. Cheap Nike Roshe Shoes . Iwakuma pitched seven innings of one-run ball despite some trouble with his off-speed repertoire, and the Seattle Mariners beat the Chicago White Sox 4-1 on Friday night for their fourth straight victory. Iwakuma (10-6) allowed just five hits despite struggling to throw strikes with his curveball and slider, and got a boost from Mike Zuninos three-run homer in the fifth. "I think through my experience not only here but back in Japan too, Ive been in the game a long time and I think experience has a big thing to do with todays result," Iwakuma said through an interpreter. Iwakuma became the third Seattle pitcher to reach double-digit victories this season. The right-hander said he had no feel for his off-speed pitches and his most important pitch, the splitter, was not diving as it usually does. But he still managed to strike out three without a walk. Iwakuma improved to 5-2 with a 2.04 ERA in his last eight starts. He has pitched at least seven innings in his last seven outings. "I didnt have command of each of my pitches. I was able to execute when I needed to but thats how it was," Iwakuma said. Fernando Rodney pitched the ninth for his 32nd save in 35 opportunities as Seattle remained a half-game behind Kansas City for the second wild card in the American League. Zunino moved into a tie for the major league lead in home runs by a catcher with his 18th of the season. Zuninos opposite-field drive to right off Jose Quintana gave Seattle a 3-1 lead and came after Chicago third baseman Conor Gillaspie dropped a popup from Logan Morrison. Kendrys Morales added a sacrifice fly later in the inning. "Thats where I really want to drive the ball when Im feeling good," Zunino said. "I was able to get a good fastball on a 2-0 count and barrel it up." Dayan Viciedo continued his success against Seattle with an opposite-field homer on the first pitch he saw from Iwakuma in the fourth, but that accounted for all of Chicagos offence. The White Sox have lost four straight and six of seven. "Everything were going through, its just like youre in a funk," Chicago manager Robin Ventura said. "If it can go wrong, its going to go wrong." Quintana (6-Cool retired 12 of his first 14 batters before falling apart in the fifth when Seattle sent nine batters to the plate. Chris Denorfia walked on four pitches to start the inning, followed by Gillaspies error. Quintana fell behind Zunino and left a fastball elevated on the outer half of the plate. CANO, CAN HIT Seattles Robinson Cano extended his hitting streak to 10 games with a single in the seventh inning, matching a season high. He also stole his ninth base, setting a new career high. Cano is hitting .412 with two homers during the hit streak. LONG BALL STREAK Viciedo has homered in three consecutive games and has connected in three of five games against Seattle this season. Its the third time in his career Viciedo has homered in three straight games. TRAINERS ROOM Chicago: Outfielder Adam Eaton lasted one batter before leaving the game. Eaton grounded out to start the game and walked slowly back to the dugout. He left with soreness in his rib cage and was replaced by Leury Garcia. Seattle: Utilityman Willie Bloomquist was lost for the season after a scope on Friday revealed that he needed microfracture surgery on his right knee. Bloomquist should be ready by spring training next season. UP NEXT Chicago: Former Seattle pitcher Hector Noesi (6-Cool will throw for the second time in his career against the Mariners. Noesi was designated for assignment earlier this season by Seattle, but has latched on with the White Sox and is scheduled to make his 19th start. Seattle: Left-hander James Paxton (2-0) will make his second start after several setbacks that have limited him this season. Paxton threw 4 1-3 innings on Aug. 2 in Baltimore in his first start since April 8. Paxton first landed on the disabled list in April because of a strained lat muscle. Discount Nike Roshe Shoes . The alleged sexual assault is believed to have happened over the weekend of Feb. 1, when the hockey team was in Thunder Bay for two games against Lakehead University. The criminal investigation branch of the Thunder Bay Police Service is leading the investigation with help from Ottawa police. Nike Roshe Sale Cheap . - No matter the lineup or location, the San Antonio Spurs are rolling through the NBA again this spring, just the way they have for most of the last two decades. http://www.discountnikeroshe.com/ . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world.Graeme Storm has retained his European Tour card for next season after Patrick Reed failed to compete in the required number of events in the Race to Dubai. Players are required to compete in five regular European Tour events outside of the majors and World Golf Championships to earn full membership, and Reed fell short of that target this season. Graeme Storm bogeyed the 72nd hole in Portugal and missed out on retaining his card by just 100 euros The world No 8 opted to pull out of last weeks Turkish Airlines Open and he is not in the field for the Nedbank Golf Challenge starting on Thursday, live on Sky Sports, meaning he has teed up in only three regular tournaments in 2016. The American Ryder Cup star has now had all his Race to Dubai points stripped for the season, and the main beneficiary was English veteran Storm as he moved up to the critical 111th place in the standings. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Storm bogeyed the final hole at the Portugal Masters last month to miss out on retaining his card by just €100, and he was contemplating a trip to the dreaded Qualifying School.But the 38-year-old is now guaranteed a Tour card for the 12th consecutive season, and he expressed his delight to Sky Sports during the final-round coverage of the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open on Sunday. Patrick Reed has lost his European Tour membership after failing to play the required number of events Im fully relieved, said Storm, whose win at the Open de France in 2007 remains his only European Tour title. Nike Roshe Clearance Sale. Its been a bit of a rollercoaster couple of weeks, and I was fully aware of the situation regarding Patrick Reed and the fact he hadnt quite played his numbers.I was waiting to see if he had taken an invite to South Africa this week, but I got a call from the European Tour and it was a really nice phone call to take. Storm can now look forward to his 12th consecutive season on the European Tour When I got home from Portugal it was my sons birthday, so that helped to take my mind off of losing my card. But I received a lot of really nice messages of support, and I was just trying to focus on going to Q School.I needed to make sure I was still playing decent golf for that, but as things developed with Patrick, I was just praying it would go my way. So right now Im incredibly relieved. Obviously Ive been on the European Tour a long time and didnt want to lose my playing status, so its nice now that I can look forward to the 2017 season. Also See: Olesen wins Turkey crown Pampling ends PGA Tour drought European Tour Schedule Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Nederland Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: