Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.airjordan3wholesale.com/]Ch

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Nederland
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-02-2019 06:30:51    Onderwerp: KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.airjordan3wholesale.com/]Ch Reageren met citaat

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Free Shipping . -- Canadas Andrew Wiggins scored 30 points, Wayne Selden Jr. had 14 and No. 10 Kansas pulled away in the final seconds of overtime for a 77-70 victory over Oklahoma State in the quarterfinals of the Big 12 tournament. Naadir Tharpe made four foul shots in the extra session to seal the victory for the top-seeded Jayhawks (24-Cool, who will face fourth-seeded Iowa State in Friday nights semifinals. The No. 16 Cyclones, behind a big game from Melvin Ejim, beat No. 5 seed Kansas State 91-85. Phil Forte briefly gave the Cowboys a 70-68 lead with a 3-pointer a minute into overtime, but the Jayhawks scored the final seven points, all but two of them coming at the foul line. LeBryan Nash scored 19 points to lead the Cowboys (21-12). Forte added 16 points and Marcus Smart finished with 14, though he missed all three of his shots in the extra session. Both teams had chances to earn the win in regulation. Wiggins, from Vaughan, Ont., hit a baseline jumper with a minute left to knot it 67, but Cowboys coach Travis Ford decided against going 2-for-1 on possessions, and Smart missed a 3 with 32 seconds left. The Jayhawks got the rebound and called timeout with 16 seconds left to set up a play for Wiggins, and he missed a tightly guarded 3 with a few ticks left on the lock. Tarik Black gathered in the rebound and stuck it back, but the basket came after time had expired. Black got extended minutes in place of Joel Embiid, the Jayhawks 7-foot freshman centre, who has been ruled out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his back. The senior transfer finished with seven points and 12 rebounds, including a couple with the game in the balance. The Cowboys, who had to play a matinee after dispatching Texas Tech on Wednesday night, didnt look as if they were weary in the first half. They actually pulled out to an early lead, silencing a heavily pro-Kansas crowd that had packed inside the Sprint Center. Kansas responded by taking a 32-23 lead into halftime, and then maintained its advantage early in the second half. But once Black and fellow forward Perry Ellis picked up their fourth fouls, the Cowboys started shredding the Kansas defence by driving the lane. Smart proved to be the most adept at it, picking up fouls when he wasnt hammered on the way to the rim. But just about everyone wearing black and orange got into the act, and Oklahoma State methodically trimmed the lead to 55-49 with about 8 minutes to go. Thats when Cowboys coach Travis Ford changed things up by slapping on a full-court press. It produced two quick turnovers and helped Oklahoma State take a 60-59 lead with 4 minutes left. It was the Cowboys first lead since the 12-minute mark in the first half. The two teams, who each won on their home floor during the regular season, traded blows down the stretch. Selden made a couple free throws for Kansas, Forte answered with two from the foul line for Oklahoma State. Black and Wiggins threw down alley-oop dunks for the Jayhawks, and Murphy hit a pair of free throws and Markel Brown hit a rainbow 3 to give the Cowboys the lead. It just made sense that such a nip-and-tuck game would be decided in overtime. Cheap Air Jordan 3 China . Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem. Air Jordan 3 Cheap Online . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. http://www.airjordan3wholesale.com/ . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener.KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia -- Sit-skier Josh Dueck finally has the Paralympic gold medal hes been craving after winning the mens super combined Friday with a memorable come-from-behind victory. The 33-year-old from Kimberley, B.C., entered the days super-G run in fifth place after Tuesdays slalom portion of the race, but laid down the fastest time to win by 0.89 seconds. "Im stunned, speechless, to the moon," said Dueck, who finished with a combined time of two minutes 18.20 seconds for the first gold medal of his Paralympic career. "This is definitely the one achievement that was missing on my bookshelf." "I dont like to focus on the outcome of whats going on, but I wanted this and it feels freaking great," he added. Duecks performance gave Canada its third gold medal at the Games following back-to-back victories by visually impaired cross-country skier Brian McKeever. Dueck also won a silver on the first day of competition at Rosa Khutor to go with a second-place finish in the slalom at the Vancouver Paralympics four years ago. Another warm day in the mountains favoured Dueck as he bolted to the top of the leaderboard. "I knew had a shot but theres some really good skiers that were in front of me and they had a little bit of time in the bank," he said. "This hill favours a guy like me. I dont necessarily create the most energy from my ski and the guys in front of me do and the conditions were soft. It was about being smooth and being smart. "The other fellas, they pushed it, which is awesome, but maybe more than the hill would allow for and because of that today is my day ... today is our day." Because of bad weather this week, there was a three-day break between the slalom and super-G runs, but it clearly didnt faze the Canadian. "Ive had a lot of experiences," said Dueck, who was left a paraplegic after breaking his back on a jump in 2004. "It seems like the more challenging the scenario, the more into it I get." Heath Calhoun of thhe United States took silver with a time of 2:19. Wholesale Air Jordan 3 Cheap. 9, while Austrias Roman Rabl clocked in at 2:20.20 to win bronze. Canada is fifth in the overall medal tally with 11 -- three gold, two silvers and six bronze. Russia continues to dominate, leading the standings with 64 medals, including 25 gold. Ukraine is second with 20 medals. "I couldnt be more proud of the team of people Im working with," said Dueck. "This belongs to the whole team. This is a collective. Their energy was flowing through me, all the work that theyve done to make me ready for this moment." Dueck said he doesnt think the magnitude of his victory will hit home until he sees his wife and baby daughter when he returns to Canada. "When I see her and when I hold my ladies, thats when its really going to sink in for me because this is our journey," he said. "Im going to enjoy this today. Im going to celebrate for everybody here thats been a part of it. I truly think that its going to sink in (on) a whole new level when I get home and hold my girls. Its theirs as much as it is mine." Asked whether he would still compete in Saturdays giant slalom race -- not one of his premier events -- Dueck said he would assess his energy level and the course in the morning. "Im going to get a good nights sleep," he said. "This is for my country. This is for my team. If it was all about me it would definitely be a late night tonight. Its not about me. Its about the work that everybody puts into this." In other Canadian results Friday, Mark Arendz of Hartsville, P.E.I., battled through a head cold to finish 11th in the mens 15-kilometre biathlon event while Ottawas Caroline Bisson was 12th in the competed in the womens 12.5-kilometre standing race. In snowboarding, which made its Paralympic debut, John Leslie of Arnprior, Ont., was seventh while Tyler Mosher of Whistler, B.C., was 12th and Ian Lockey of Rossland, B.C., was 21st. Calgarys Michelle Salt was ninth in the womens race. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Nederland Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: