Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

VANCOUVER - The salsa music was cranked up loud in the Vanco

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Nederland
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-02-2019 06:17:19    Onderwerp: VANCOUVER - The salsa music was cranked up loud in the Vanco Reageren met citaat

VANCOUVER - The salsa music was cranked up loud in the Vancouver Whitecaps dressing room prior to a training session this week. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . You can catch the action live on TSN2 at 10pm et/7pm pt. The players looked relaxed and smiled as they filed out for practice. There was little evidence the teams confidence had been shaken by a pair of subpar performances and its first loss in eight Major League Soccer games. There was even talk about how the Seattle Sounders, Vancouvers Cascadia rival with the best record in MLS, are the right medicine to cure whatever ails the Whitecaps. "Its the perfect test to bounce back," forward Nigel Reo-Coker said about Saturdays game at BC Place Stadium. "Its a great test for the team. No one expects us to win this game. They are the most experienced team, I would say, in the league. For us, as an emerging young team, its a great time for us to prove to people we should be taken seriously as a team." The Whitecaps had a franchise record eight-game unbeaten streak (3-0-5) snapped in a 2-0 loss to the Colorado Rapids last week. Vancouver had also played poorly in a 0-0 draw to the Montreal Impact the previous game. A Vancouver team that had gone six of seven games scoring two or more goals has suddenly had problems putting the ball in the net. "The last couple of games I dont think our team has produced the same amount of opportunities they have in the past," said forward Erik Hurtado. "That is going to affect us scoring goals." Coach Carl Robinson doesnt see any big problems with the Whitecaps game, just areas that need little fixes. "Good teams are able to do the crappy jobs very well," said Robinson. "Weve done that the first part of the season. In the last two games I think we went away from that. "Our transition play needs to be a little bit better. Its the little details that make the big differences. If we get back to that, then everyone will put a smile on their face." Seattle leads the MLS standings with 35 points from a 11-3-2 record. One of those ties came against Vancouver last month. The Sounders have also scored 33 goals, more than any other team in the league. Vancouver is fifth in the Western Conference, 13 points behind Seattle with a 5-3-7 record. Steven Beitashour, who is returning to the Whitecaps lineup after playing for Iran at the World Cup, said the last two results are a minor bump in a long season. "We were on a nice streak," said the 27-year-old right back. "The guys did well during that. "The league is going to have runs, good runs, bad runs. I dont think two is bad at all. Im confident this weekend we will have a good result, then we will start a new winning streak." The last time the teams met Seattle salvaged the tie on a late penalty kick after a controversial call. Sounders coach Sigi Schmid doesnt expect things to be any easier in the rematch. "They are going to be a team that is motivated," Schmid said on the Sounders website. "Im sure they havent been happy with their last two games they played, they havent scored any goals. "Coach Robinson will be under them and motivating them. That team is going to be hungry when they play us." One reason the Whitecaps have had problems scoring goals is teams are dropping back defenders to counter Vancouvers speed. Robinson said his team must be smarter with the ball when they have possession. "We have to get back to maintaining possession, dictating possession, but also being a threat in the final third," he said. "We know we have quick players, but have we got players with an understanding how to move (opposition) players out of position? Seattle is a very organized team. They like to get eight, nine men behind the ball. We are going to have to be open and expansive but also a little bit creative in our final third play." Vancouver could also improve its set plays. The Whitecaps have been unable to take advantage of some good deliveries from midfielder Pedro Morales. "I think the service has been there," said Robinson. "Now its the challenge for the players to get in the right position. Its about movement in the box." The Whitecaps have been guilty of giving up leads. Robinson said thats a result of his team still learning how to deal with certain game situations. "The top teams are able to grind out results," he said. "I havent got an experienced core. I have a young group. "When we bend we might break at the moment. Its important we learn from scenarios like that. At the moment we have broken but we will learn form certain things." One player thrilled to be back in the Whitecaps lineup is Medhi Ballouchy. The 31-year-old midfielder from Morocco spent 11 months recovering from anterior cruciate ligament surgeries on both knees. During that time he also lost his father to cancer. Ballouchy played 20 minutes against Colorado and called the experience "amazing." "Taking something from a soccer player ... its always hard," he said about his long recovery. "Im just happy (and) at this point dont even want to think about it. "I hope I can stay in this phase for a long time." Wholesale China Jerseys . Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night. Clearance Jerseys . Called on from the college ranks to replace Andy Reid, Kelly implemented a whole new atmosphere in the City of Brotherly Love and now has the Eagles in the playoffs for the first time since 2010. http://www.wholesalejerseyssupplycheap.com/ .L. - Defending womens champion Alberta improved to 3-0 at the Canadian junior curling championships with a 10-3 win over Ontario in Sundays afternoon draw.CHICAGO - Henderson Alvarez did a little bit of everything Monday. Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. Alvarez smacked a three-run shot off Travis Wood in the second inning and also had a single and a sacrifice bunt. Alvarez (3-3) allowed three runs and seven hits in six innings before he left with a tight right hamstring in his first career appearance against the Cubs. "He swings the bat well," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "I dont know that you could ever predict that with a pitcher, but he goes up there and hes very athletic. He gives us a good at-bat." Steve Cishek earned his 29th save in 31 chances for the Marlins, who have won two straight after losing six in a row. Alvarez also homered during a rehab assignment with Double-A Jacksonville earlier this season. "As soon as I hit it, I knew it was gone," he said through an interpreter. "I was up there looking for a good pitch to hit and got it and put it in play." Alvarez bounced back after allowing three runs after four consecutive singles and a sacrifice fly in the first inning. "I started the first inning leaving pitches up a little bit, but then I made an adjustment in the second inning," Alvarez said. Alvarez said his hamstring tightened up after he hit a single in the seventh inning, but he said he should be ready for his next start. "Its probably bad managing having him lay down a bunt. I should have let him swing," Redmond joked about Alvarezs bunt in the fourth inning. "I just wanted to get that guy to second. Maybe I should have let him swing. He might have hit a two-run homer." Wood (8-11) allowed four runs and nine hits in seven innings. The All-Star fell to 1-3 with a 9.00 ERA in four career starts against the Marlins. "It was kind of a funny outing," Cubs manager Dale Sveum said. "He coulddnt get the left-handed hitter in their lineup out and couldnt get the pitcher out. Cheap Jerseys From China. Other than that, he dominated the rest of the lineup." The Cubs were trying to win three straight at Wrigley Field for the first time since July 6-9. They fell to 27-43 at home. The teams scored all their runs in the first two innings. Alvarez homered to put the Marlins ahead 4-3 in the second after Ed Lucas doubled and Jeff Mathis singled. The three-run homer gave Alvarez six career RBIs and was the first homer by a Marlins pitcher this season. Christian Yelich hit his third home run for a 1-0 Marlins lead in the first inning. The Cubs went ahead 2-1 in the bottom half. Anthony Rizzo and Dioner Navarro had RBI singles, and the Cubs stretched the lead to 3-1 on a Nate Schierholtz sacrifice fly. The Marlins are 2-5 on their current road trip. NOTES: Manager Dale Sveum said the Cubs will likely call up four or five players — a catcher and pitchers — in the coming days with the expanded roster. ... The Marlins will add four players to their roster after the minor league season ends today, manager Mike Redmond said. ... Redmond reminisced about his time as a Marlins catcher winning Games 6 and 7 of the NL championship series against the Cubs 10 years ago at Wrigley. "Those are games well talk about for the rest of our lives," he said. ... RHP Scott Baker (Tommy John surgery) made his final rehab appearance Monday, allowing two runs in 5 2-3 innings at Class A Kane County. Sveum said if Baker is activated from the 60-day disabled list, he will be used as a long reliever. ... Cubs LHP James Russell, who has appeared in 70 or more games each of the last two seasons, will not be restricted during the final month, Sveum said. Russell, the Cubs lone left-handed reliever, will likely pitch only in games the Cubs are winning. ... Giancarlo Stanton was in the Marlins lineup on Monday after leaving Sundays game against the Braves with a tweaked ankle. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Nederland Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: