Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

OTTAWA -- Derek Stepan felt like he shed a huge weight Satur

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Frankrijk
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-02-2019 06:12:43    Onderwerp: OTTAWA -- Derek Stepan felt like he shed a huge weight Satur Reageren met citaat

OTTAWA -- Derek Stepan felt like he shed a huge weight Saturday afternoon. Scarpe Running Asics Scontate . The New York Rangers centre had a goal and two assists in a 4-1 victory over the Ottawa Senators ending a 13-game goal-scoring drought. Stepans last goal was Dec. 20th. "Its a big relief," admitted Stepan. "I dont know for whatever reason throughout the year you go through these little dips and gullys and you have to find a way to just get through it. Its like the old saying of getting a monkey off your back." While the goal will definitely help Stepan feel better about his game, he said picking up the two assists were just as important. "It definitely helps with confidence," said Stepan. "Confidence is a tricky thing in this sport. When you seem to find a little bit of it you have to try and build off that momentum." Winners of five of their last six and holding a playoff spot have the Rangers feeling good about their game and they want to continue to improve. "Weve been talking about it as a group that points for the rest of the year are huge," said Stepan. "This one was no different." Brad Richards, Rick Nash and Mats Zuccarello also scored for the Rangers (26-21-3). Cam Talbot was solid in goal stopping 27 shots for his 10th win of the season. Marc Methot scored the lone goal for Ottawa (21-19-9) as Craig Anderson stopped 26 shots. The loss put an end to the Senators eight-game (6-0-2) point streak. Ottawa is 1-4-2 on home ice when having to play midday. This one was no different. The last time the Senators won at home in the afternoon was Nov. 9 against the Florida Panthers, which also happens to be the last time they held a playoff spot. "I dont know what it is," said Clarke MacArthur. "To even talk about it is just an excuse. We have to be ready. The other teams come in here ready at two so we have to find a way to be better." Giveaways proved to be extremely costly for Ottawa as the Rangers scored twice on two terrible ones. "It happens to all of us once in a while," said Marc Methot of the giveaways. "Unfortunately it happened a few times (Saturday)." Zuccarello took advantage of a giveaway by Chris Phillips near centre ice and broke in alone on Anderson. He caught Anderson out of position to make it 4-1 New York late in the third. While the Senators were managing to hold on during the game despite their sluggish play a late goal in the second proved to be the back breaker. With 11.5 seconds remaining Erik Karlsson went to pass the puck back behind his own net but put it directly on Stepans stick. Stepan beat Anderson shortside to give the Rangers a 3-1 lead and disappoint the 19,978 on hand at Canadian Tire Centre. "It was a momentum swing for sure," said Ottawas coach Paul MacLean of giving up the late goal. "Instead of getting out of the period down one, youre down two. It gives momentum to the other team going into the room and now you have to work even harder coming out of the room to start the period to get something going." MacLean said he didnt feel any need to talk to Karlsson as a mistake that blatant is sure to have an effect on any player. Earlier in the period Nash picked up his 12th of the season, as he broke in alone on Anderson and roofed the puck high. "It was a great play by Stepan," said Nash. "The puck rolled on me a bit, but youll take them any way you can get them." Ottawa had gotten off to a decent start with Methot scoring his fourth, tying a career high, to take a 1-0 lead, but midway through the period the Rangers tied it with a power-play goal. With a two-man advantage Stepan made a cross-crease pass to Richards who went high on a kneeling Anderson. "We started the game well and set ourselves up for a good hockey game," said Karlsson. "We just couldnt pull through for 60 minutes. We were a little bit too sloppy with the puck making plays." Saturdays game marked the first of three meetings between the two teams this season. Ottawa had claimed five straight overall against New York in the regular-season series, including the last three in Ottawa. Notes: D Patrick Wiercioch, D Joe Corvo and LW Matt Kassian were a healthy scratch for the Senators. RW Chris Neil returned to the lineup after missing the last six games with a lower-body injury. ... D Justin Falk was a healthy scratch for the Rangers. Scarpe Asics Saldi . The first baseman hit a two-run homer in the top of the ninth inning to lead the Mets to a thrilling come-from-behind 3-2 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers. Scarpe Asics Uomo Offerte . -- Max Gilbert captured his first pro victory at the Tour Championship of Canada. http://www.asicsscontate.it/ .com) - The Minnesota Twins made it official on Wednesday, announcing the signing of outfielder Torii Hunter to a one-year contract.SAN FRANCISCO - Barry Zito has known for months he would be leaving the Giants after seven up-and-down years in San Francisco. The sides formally parted ways Saturday, when the Giants declined to exercise Zitos $18 million contract option for next season and instead owe the left-hander a $7 million buyout. Also Saturday, San Francisco declined its $3 million mutual option for outfielder Andres Torres and must pay him a $500,000 buyout. The biggest decision still facing general manager Brian Sabean and assistant GM Bobby Evans is due by Monday: Whether to exercise right-hander Ryan Vogelsongs $6.5 million club option that includes a $300,000 buyout. Because the 35-year-old Zito realized this moment was coming, he recently took out a full-page newspaper ad to thank the fans for standing by him through a tough tenure on this side of San Francisco Bay. The 2002 AL Cy Young Award winner across the water for the Oakland Athletics, Zito just completed a $126 million, seven-year contract with the Giants. Zito pitched Game 5 of the NL championship series at St. Louis last year with his team facing elimination as the Giants rallied to win the series in seven games, then won Game 1 in a surprising World Series sweep of the Tigers — after he was left off the post-season roster for all three rounds in 2010. Sabean and manager Bruce Bochy each has credited Zito for his work to find his rhythm again despite the struggles, not to mention his class during difficult situations on and off the field. Both of his parents died in recent years, including his father, Joe, this past season. "On the field and off the field, a lot of things happened in these years," Zito said. "I got married and became a Christian, lost both my parents. Just sso much. Scarpe Asics In Offerta. And on the field, obviously had some lows there for a while and also this year, and then the World Series in 2012 for me was such an incredible experience. Im so grateful I got to experience that and be a part of it and help bring it home for San Francisco. The way it worked, Zito was replaced in his final start and didnt get a curtain call or chance to tip his cap to the crowd at AT&T Park on Sept. 25. "Theres not a lot of chance for closure, I think, in sports," he said. "Guys sign contracts, they come to cities, theyre kind of like the citys own. And theres never really goodbyes. But thats National League baseball. Youve got to pinch hit." Zito had a 63-80 record with a 4.62 ERA in 197 starts and 208 appearances for the Giants. His buyout is payable in installments with 1 per cent interest each Jan. 15 from 2014 through 2020. "Theres lots of stuff that he could complain about. Ive never heard him say a negative word about anything," fellow lefty starter Madison Bumgarner said. "Hes a lot tougher than people realize. Hes a gentleman in the game and hes a competitor. Hes truly a good teammate, one of the best teammates Ive had in my short career so far. It would definitely be hard to top him." Zito and Torres, another member of the 2010 World Series team, now become free agents. Torres, 35, batted .250 with two homers and 21 RBIs in 103 games this past season. Zito has said he still wants to pitch next season somewhere. "Just going to go home this off-season, take a few weeks off and see what my heart tells me," he said. "My bodys still healthy and my minds fairly healthy. Its been injured here and there along the way, but I think I can manage." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Frankrijk Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: