Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. [url=http://www.clearancepuma.com/]Cheap Pu

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Frankrijk
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-02-2019 03:20:46    Onderwerp: ENGLEWOOD, Colo. [url=http://www.clearancepuma.com/]Cheap Pu Reageren met citaat

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Cheap Puma Shoes Wholesale . - Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. doesnt see any reason to lament his lot in life right now. Despite dealing with a torn left ACL that sidelined him for the Super Bowl and probably cost him $1 million in salary next season, the Denver Broncos most versatile cornerback was thrilled to sign his one-year restricted free-agent tender Tuesday. It will pay him $2,187,000 next season — or more than 1,000 times the $2,000 signing bonus he received four years ago as an undrafted college free agent. "Ill take it," Harris told The Associated Press. "Im definitely happy with it. Im excited to go back out there, get back healthy and lead this team back to the Super Bowl." Had Harris not gotten hurt in the playoffs, the Broncos would have probably had to use the highest tender on him — a one-year deal worth more than $3.1 million that carried a first-round pick as compensation. Instead, they were able to use the second-highest tender available. With the Broncos able to match any offers, no suitors came calling for Harris, whos been rehabbing at the Broncos facilities since shortly after undergoing surgery in February following Denvers loss to Seattle in the Super Bowl. "Teams were not going to give up a second-round pick. We realized that," Harris said. "We know that next year is a big year for me." Harris ligament in his left knee wasnt completely torn when he got hurt against San Diego in the playoffs and he and the Broncos are optimistic hell be ready by the start of training camp in July and will resume his role as a leader on Denvers defence. If that happens, the Broncos are expected to work toward a longer-term deal for Harris after next season when he hits unrestricted free agency. "I definitely think Ill be close to 100 per cent by the start of training camp," Harris said. "You never know with this type of injury, but the ligament wasnt completely torn and right now Im feeling great. The treatment is going great and Im improving each week." Harris is coming off a monster year in which he posted 65 tackles, 58 of them solo, three interceptions and 14 pass breakups while allowing the fifth-fewest yards receiving (25 a game) and tying for the eighth-fewest completions allowed (35) in the NFL among players targeted at least 60 times. His emergence and versatility playing both the slot and on the outside helped the Broncos decide to bid farewell to star Champ Bailey this off-season after he played sparingly last year. Then, the signing of fellow University of Kansas alum Aqib Talib led to the departure of free agent Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. "Champ and I always talked and we kind of understood this would probably happen. We werent surprised" by Baileys exit, Harris said. "Losing Champ, I feel I can take over his role on the field and also I can take over his leadership role. If you look at it, I was the starting corner pretty much the whole season last year. "You see my production and you see Talib, me and him have played together before, so were familiar with each other communication-wise, chemistry-wise, and thats a big thing." Harris was a freshman at Kansas in 2007 when Talib was an All-American his junior year before being drafted in the first round by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers that following spring. "Weve always been pretty tight. And friends always joke around saying, What if you and Talib play together now?" Harris said. "Now, its kind of crazy. I was just a freshman. I was young and still learning the game. Now, Im in my fourth season in the NFL and with all Aqibs experience, weve got a pretty solid duo. Its going to be great." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ___ Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Puma Shoes Wholesale China . -- Jose Bautista never worries about hitting homers during the regular season. Puma Shoes Clearance Sale . Aaron Hill and Cliff Pennington hit home runs in the first inning for the Diamondbacks, who beat the Miami Marlins 3-2 on Friday night. http://www.clearancepuma.com/ . The Bruins forward has been fined $5,000 by the National Hockey League for spearing Red Wings defenceman Danny DeKeyser in the groin.Count Jon Bon Jovi among those wanting to buy the Buffalo Bills and move them to Toronto. According to a report in the Toronto Sun, the rock star is the face of a Toronto group presumably backed by MLSE and chairman Larry Tanenbaum looking to buy the Bills. After owner Ralph Wilsons passing earlier this month, its been reported the team is expected to be sold by as early as October. Cheap Puma Shoes China. Toronto is behind only Los Angeles as the biggest North American market to not own an NFL franchise. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Vissen in Frankrijk Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: