Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Phil Mickelson made the cut on the number in

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Karperwedstrijden
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-01-2019 06:28:25    Onderwerp: Phil Mickelson made the cut on the number in Reageren met citaat

SAN ANTONIO -- Phil Mickelson made the cut on the number in the Texas Open on Friday, blasting out of a greenside water hazard to 5 feet to set up a birdie on the final hole. Cheap Air Max 95 NZ . Mickelson shot a 2-under 70 after opening with a 77 -- his worst score of the season -- on TPC San Antonios AT&T Oaks Course. Lefty was 11 strokes behind leader Steven Bowditch, the Australian who had a 67 to reach 8-under 136. Mickelson was in the stream that runs in front of the 18th green after attempting to reach the par 5 in two from 288 yards with a 3-wood. "I needed to make a birdie to have a chance at playing tomorrow," Mickelson said. "Fortunately, barely went in, and it looked like the water overlapped the grass. It was not that hard of a shot." Bowditch holed out from 83 yards for an eagle on the par-4 12th. The 30-year-old topped the leaderboard at the end of a round for the first time in his PGA Tour career. "My wedge shots have been pretty good," Bowditch said. "I was trying to hit (the one on No. 12) a little past the pin and hope it came back to a reasonable distance. Got lucky." He closed the round with a double bogey on the par-4 ninth, taking two chips to get out of the heavy rough. Chad Collins and rookie Andrew Loupe were a stroke back. Collins shot 66, and Loupe had a 70. Calgarys Stephen Ames shot a 71 and is tied for 34th place. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., is well back in a tie for 69th. Mickelson has struggled this year and entered the Texas Open for the first time in 22 years to put his game under competitive conditions as a preparation for the Masters. He knew he had a chance to make the cut even after a bogey on No. 15 dropped him to 3 over. "I was on the green for five minutes and (the 3-over score) went from 74th to 71st in five minutes," Mickelson said, "so I figured that 3 over had a pretty good chance of making it because the scores were coming back." On the 18th, Mickelson pulled off his left shoe and rolled up that pants leg and gave it a shot with his foot in the water. "Its important that I get more mentally into the round like I did today," Mickelson said. "Yesterday, I was very sloppy. I like the way Im driving the ball. My speed is back. My back feels great. My body feels great, and Im able to hit the ball hard again." Plus, after having 17 putts on his second nine Thursday, he opened his second round Friday with one-putts on eight of his first nine holes. He was 3 under for the round until taking two shots to get out of a greenside bunker and bogeying No. 8. Only two of the top 15 players on the leaderboard are in the top 100 of the world ranking. Sixth-place Kevin Na is 78th in the world and ninth-place Zach Johnson is 10th. Bowditch is 339th, Collins 315th and Loupe 505th. Air Max 95 Cheap Authentic . Berdych and Stepanek played all five matches when the Czechs beat Spain 3-2 in the final last November in Prague to win the countrys first title as an independent nation. Air Max 95 Shoes For Sale . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release. http://www.cheapairmax95nz.com/ .J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract.At 48-years-old, Lorie Kane has been around enough U.S. Opens that when Thursday rolls around and play gets underway at Sebonack GC in Southampton, N.Y., she wont be surprised. This will be Kanes 12th appearance in the American championship and she knows the course will be difficult and patience will be tested. But as always with the eternal optimist, she cant wait to get started. "My game is good, Im healthy and Ive been working hard," she summed up on Wednesday before heading to the course for one last practice spin. "If I can just clean up a mistake here and there, Ill be happy." After a slow start to the year, Kane has made the cut in four of her last six starts. Shes collected just over $17,000 and is now just shy of $7 million in career earnings. Despite giving away some years to the current crop of youngsters on Tour, Kane is still putting in some impressive stats, being inside the top 60 in both driving accuracy and greens in regulation. Shes hoping that coupled with her U.S. Open experience, it will give her a leg up this week on what appears to be an extremely challenging golf course. "The U.S. Open is not a traditional golf tournament," she stated. "Theres really no par on these holes. You just try to gget the ball in the hole in the fewest numbers. Air Max 95 Cheap Wholesale. "There are some short holes, some long holes and then some really long holes," she added, chuckling to herself after the comment. While she knows that this week is all about patience on a brutal golf course, Kane said that shes also trying to remind herself she can enjoy this experience. "Im looking forward to this, to going out there and having as much fun as I can," she stated. "This is game and we have to keep reminding ourselves about that." As the senior Canadian at the Open, Kane has been keeping an eye out for the other women with the Maple Leaf on their golf bags, but hasnt yet come across them, not unusual during the busy practice round days. She is, however, impressed by all those who are in the field including Brooke Henderson, the 15-year-old phenom who wasnt born when Kane played her first U.S. Open. "I met her last year at the CN Womens Open and shes very impressive," Kane said. "We have a lot of great young players in Canada right now. Its exciting." Kane is still an impressive golfer and shes hoping to do some exciting things of her own this week. No matter what the outcome, you can be sure shell have fun. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Karperwedstrijden Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: