Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Fresh off an inauspicious debut, Matt Barkle

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Karperwedstrijden
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-01-2019 06:14:30    Onderwerp: Fresh off an inauspicious debut, Matt Barkle Reageren met citaat

PHILADELPHIA -- Fresh off an inauspicious debut, Matt Barkley could start his first NFL game for the Philadelphia Eagles because hes the only healthy quarterback on the roster. Garry Gilliam Jersey . Filling in for the injured Nick Foles, Barkley threw three interceptions in the fourth quarter of Sundays 17-3 loss to Dallas. With Michael Vick still recovering from a hamstring injury that forced him to miss the last 2 1/2 games, its uncertain wholl be under centre against the New York Giants this week. "My decision on who our quarterback is, is based on health," coach Chip Kelly said Monday. "Right now I dont know who is healthy and who is not healthy. Until we find out who is healthy, it doesnt help anybody to say that guy our starter. It doesnt help the situation because I dont know when theyre all coming back. Our focus is to play the New York Giants this week. "What is the best way to get us to beat the Giants, depending on who is the healthy quarterback this week." Foles sustained a concussion when he was sacked by George Selvie and Jarius Wynn on the final play of the third quarter. Before that play, he struggled, completing just 11 of 29 for 80 yards with no touchdowns or interceptions. Foles was coming off an impressive performance in a win at Tampa Bay that earned him NFC Player of the Week honours. He also played well after replacing Vick late in the second quarter of a win at the Giants on Oct. 6. His sparked a quarterback controversy in Philadelphia. Kellys reluctance to commit to giving Vick his starting job when he returned only fueled the talk. Now, its pretty clear Vick will start when hes ready. "I think he was off a little bit," Kelly said of Foles. "His feet werent set on a couple of those throws, and in all instances, we have to do a little better job. There were times when guys were open that we didnt get the ball on him. There were other times when we didnt get off of coverage, and there was a couple of times that we gave up too much leakage pressure, so hes not being able to set his feet." It was the most important start in Foles young career. First place in the NFC East was at stake when the Eagles (3-4) played the Cowboys (4-3). Perhaps the pressure was too much for the second-year pro? "No, I dont think it had anything (to do with it)," Kelly said. "Thats my feeling, but I havent spoken to him about it, but Nick never struck me as the guy that the moment kind of catches him. He came off the bench against the Giants without taking a snap, and led us on a drive right at the end in two-minute (offence) to get a field goal in a critical situation. I saw him play in college, and I dont think any time in college did I ever see Nick get overwhelmed by the moment or whatnot." As for Barkley, he entered in a tough spot. The Eagles were trailing by two touchdowns in the fourth quarter so the defence knew Barkley would be passing every down. "Difficult situation for him to come in," Kelly said. "Im sure hed want those throws back." Vick was inactive against the Cowboys after dressing as the third-string quarterback at Tampa. Tight end James Casey, who couldnt play against the Buccaneers, returned and filled the emergency QB role vs. Dallas. Vicks hamstring injury is more severe than he originally thought, but its possible he could return this week. "Mike did work out before the game and said he feels like hes moving in the right direction," Kelly said. "So it will be interesting to see where he is from the standpoint of coming in and running around a little bit (Tuesday) morning in terms of warm-up with the strength and conditioning staff and how that goes." Ronnie Lott Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. Laken Tomlinson Jersey .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. http://www.officialsanfrancisco49ersfootball.com/authentic-malcolm-smith-jersey-womens . The 22-year-old Spanish midfielder recently signed a new three-year contract with Chelsea, and after spending last season on loan with Valencia in La Liga, Romeu will move to the Bundesliga for the 2014-15 campaign.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- In a game in which both teams badly needed a win to stay in the playoff picture, Jason Spezza did what captains do. Spezza scored a power-play goal with 5 minutes left and Stephane Da Costa had the other two goals to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night. "It was a tie game and we got a faceoff play and then a little bit of puck luck in front of the net," Spezza said. "Johnny on the spot." After Nathan Horton went off for tripping at 13:08, the Senators took advantage late in the power play. Colin Greenings pass through the crease was deflected by Blue Jackets defenceman Fedor Tyutin, with Spezza closest to the loose puck. His first shot was blocked by Tyutin, but he took another whack at it and got it past McElhinney for the tiebreaker. Spezza, named captain in September, is having a solid if unspectacular season. He also picked up his 23rd assist to go with his 14th goal. But he came into the game with a minus-21 plus/minus rating. "No doubt Ive had much better years in the past," he said. "But theres a lot of hockey left, and I have a lot to give." Craig Anderson had 34 saves for the Senators, who had lost two in a row and four of five but picked up a critical win against another team theyre battling for contention in the Eastern Conference. "Youve just got to be patient," Anderson said while improving to 17-10-7 on the year. "Thats the key to any position, especially goalie. You start chasing (the puck), they can make you look silly or foolish. Patience is a virtue." Down a goal headed into the third period, the Blue Jackets tied it on a power play. Anderson turned away one hard shot by James Wisniewski from the top of the right circle, but moments later the Columbus defenceman got another chance and this time he found the net. Matt Calvert helped set it up with a screen that completely blocked Andersons vision. The goal was Wisniewskis fifth of the year and came at the 7:16 mark. But that just set up Spezzas big goal. Joe Montana Jersey. Anderson made several clutch saves in the waning moments after the Blue Jackets pulled their goalie for an extra attacker. Up 1-0 after the opening period, the Senators made it 2-0 at the 6:24 mark of the second -- and again it was Da Costa getting the goal. Spezza corraled a loose puck along the back wall and waited patiently before feeding Da Costa for his second of the night and second of the season. "Its real good to see him score," coach Paul MacLean said. "He was a good player for us tonight. Since hes come up, hes been good." Calvert carried the puck around the back of the goal and fed it to the point, eventually getting it back at the right doorstep. He slipped a blind, between-his-legs and backward pass to Atkinson, who had an empty net for his 16th at the 12-minute mark. Ottawas Milan Michalek split two defenders in the high slot but lost the puck, with Da Costa trailing the play. He jabbed at the puck and got it through heavy traffic at the 8:06 mark of the first period. The first one was just lying there on the power play so I kind of jumped on it," said Da Costa, playing only his eighth game with the Senators this season. "The second one was a real good pass from Spez to the backdoor and I just tapped it in." The Blue Jackets, playing their third game in four nights and second of a back-to-back, looked tired and sluggish most of the evening. "It took a long time (to get everyone skating) and some guys still arent going," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "To me, thats it right there. Were a good team when we have 18 skaters going and we were missing too many tonight." NOTES: Columbus LW Blake Comeau saw his first action after missing nine games with a sprained medial-collateral ligament in his left knee. ... Ottawa improved to 12-9-5 on the road this year, better than the 11-11-5 the Senators are at home. ... Senators D Chris Phillips did not play after suffering a minor injury during Saturdays 6-3 loss at Carolina. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Karperwedstrijden Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: