Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

tion assignment. In his second start, Wednes

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Spodden
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-01-2019 04:55:52    Onderwerp: tion assignment. In his second start, Wednes Reageren met citaat

ST. Nike Air Max Nederland . LOUIS -- Joe Kelly kept it together, just as Shelby Miller did in the opposite dugout. The matchup of former teammates who were each others best man at their weddings was a high quality draw. Each allowed a run in seven innings. "There was some emotion there," Kelly said after the Boston Red Sox beat the St. Louis Cardinals 2-1 on Wednesday night. "After the first pitch, Im just pitching again. Its like youre in the playoffs." Millers postgame reaction was similar. "I thought it would maybe a little bit more odd than it really was," Miller said. "When hes in the box, youre pitching to him. When were out there, were trying to win the game. Thats it." Xander Bogaerts drove in both runs, including a go-ahead sacrifice fly with the bases loaded off closer Trevor Rosenthal in the ninth inning. Three of Rosenthals six losses have come when hes entered a game tied in the ninth. "I thought he wanted to get ahead of me with a fastball so he could use his off-speed pitches," Bogaerts said. "So I just went in there and keyed on the fastball." Junichi Tazawa (2-3) worked a perfect eighth and Koji Uehara worked around two hits in the ninth for his 23rd save in 25 chances. Boston won for just the third time in 14 games and snapped St. Louis three-game win streak. Rosenthal (1-6) was working in his fourth consecutive game, in five days. "I felt good, I felt like I was making some good pitches," Rosenthal said. "I felt good the whole inning. There was no question I was ready to go." Kelly worked seven innings only twice in 22 starts for St. Louis the last two seasons and Miller got that deep for just the eighth time in 54 career starts. Kelly got a nice ovation while walking to the bullpen to begin warmups, with hundreds of fans standing. There were more cheers when he stepped onto the mound for the first time, and before his first at-bat leading off the third. The crowd cast yet another vote against the trade that brought starter John Lackey but came as a shock in the clubhouse. They cheered Kellys infield hit after the Red Sox successful challenged an out call by first base umpire Gary Cederstrom. The Red Sox loaded the bases with none out in the ninth against Rosenthal, a single by Yoenis Cespedes, double by Mike Napoli and intentional walk to pinch hitter David Ortiz. Bogaerts lined out to centre for a sacrifice fly and the lead. The first pitch was delayed 1 hour, 3 minutes by rain. TRAINERS ROOM Red Sox: GM Ben Cherington is optimistic Allen Craig will be back this season from a left foot strain, but Craig is set to visit Dr. James Andrews for a second opinion. EARLY DAMAGE The Cardinals mustered three hits against Kelly but two of them were in the first. Matt Carpenter led off the first with a double and scored on a two-out hit by Matt Adams for the lead. The Red Sox tied it at 1 in the fourth on a pair of two-out hits, Daniel Navas single and a double by Bogaerts off the wall in centre that Jon Jay just missed. Miller retired his last 10 in order. The double snapped an 0 for 15 slump for Bogaerts, and the RBIs were his first since July 29. NICE GLOVE Jay tracked down Napolis drive at the wall to end the sixth and keep it tied and Cespedes tracked down Johnny Peraltas liner at the track in left in the sixth, both on balls that probably would have been homers with more humidity. Bogaerts robbed Carpenter of an RBI in the second with a diving stop to his left at short and toss to second for an inning-ending force play. ON DECK Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright (13-6, 2.26) opposes Brandon Workman (1-4, 4.0Cool in the series finale. In the World Series, Wainwright was 0-2 with a 4.50 ERA and Workman did not allow an earned run in 3 1-3 innings of relief. Nike Air Max Aanbieding . The 23-year-old restricted free agent appeared in all 48 games last season, finishing second among all Sabres skaters with 15 goals and 34 points. Goedkoop Air Max Kopen . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. http://www.airmaxnederland.nl/ . Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in.NEW YORK -- The New York Yankees are no longer expecting CC Sabathia to return to their rotation this year, given the persistence of inflammation in his injured right knee. Asked Friday whether he believed Sabathias season was over, manager Joe Girardi said: "I think thats about fair to say." The six-time All-Star left-hander has been out with a degenerative cartilage problem in his right knee since mid-May, when his ERA reached a career-high 5.28. The Yankees were targeting a post-All-Star-break return for Sabathia, who had begun a rehabilitation assignment. In his second start, Wednesday for Double-A Trenton, Sabathia was hit hard: five hits, five runs and one walk while striking out two in 3 2-3 innings. The next morning, the 33-year-old woke up with swelling in the joint. An MRI test on Thursday didnt reveal any new damage. Sabathia will be examined on July 14 by Dr. James Andrews before the next step is determined, Girardi said, but microfracture surgery is possible. Previously, Sabathia had an operation on the knee in October 2010 to repair a small meniscus cartilage tear. The microfracture procedure requires far more recovery time, though. "Thats a surgery a lot of players dont want to hear when they need to have it," Girardi said. The manager even acknowledged the possibility that Sabathia might have thrown his last pitch for the Yankeees, as dire of a scenario that sounds like. Nike Air Max Nederland Bestellen. . "I think its too early to predict that, but whenever you have degenerative issues that cause surgery or things like that, theres always a little question there," Girardi said. Despite his 6-foot-7, 285-pound frame, Sabathia has been remarkably durable, logging at least 28 starts and 180 innings every season of his career. He reached 230 innings or more in five different years, including in 2007 when he won the American League Cy Young Award for Cleveland. Sabathia is in his sixth season with the Yankees. He gave up 10 home runs in 46 innings over his eight starts before landing on the disabled list on May 11. After signing a seven-year, $161 million deal as a free agent prior to the 2009 season, Sabathia had his contract extended in 2011 by one year and $30 million. Making $23 million this season, Sabathia is scheduled to earn $23 million in 2015 and $25 million in 2016. The Yankees have a $25 million option on his deal for 2017 with a $5 million buyout. The Yankees have also been missing injured starters Ivan Nova and Michael Pineda, forcing them to go with a makeshift rotation including Vidal Nuno, David Phelps and rookie Chase Whitley. Nova had season-ending elbow surgery in April. Pineda has been out with a shoulder muscle problem and is not expected back until August. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Spodden Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: