Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

MILAN, Italy -- Kaka scored his 100th goal for AC Milan on M

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Stel je voor
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-12-2018 03:56:10    Onderwerp: MILAN, Italy -- Kaka scored his 100th goal for AC Milan on M Reageren met citaat

MILAN, Italy -- Kaka scored his 100th goal for AC Milan on Monday to help it to a much-needed 3-0 win over Atalanta in Serie A, and Napoli beat Sampdoria 2-0 to close the gap on second-place Roma. Cheap UCLA Gear . Kaka, who is in his second spell at Milan, scored twice to take his tally to 101 goals for the club. Teenage striker Bryan Cristante scored the third in his first start. "I dont know how to explain the emotion of having scored 101 goals with Milan," Kaka said. "Every goal has its own feeling and waiting for one always causes the usual anxiety. I was waiting for this one for a few matches. I hoped it would arrive in the derby, like my first goal 10 years ago. Its still a crazy feeling. I am really happy to have started 2014 like this." In the early match, Dries Mertens scored twice to help Napoli move two points behind Roma, which lost to Juventus on Sunday. Also, Luca Toni scored twice as newly-promoted Hellas Verona won 3-1 at Udinese, while Edy Reja steered Lazio to a 1-0 victory over Inter Milan in his first match back in charge. In other matches, it was: Parma 3, Torino 1; Catania 2, Bologna 0; and Genoa 2, Sassuolo 0. Milan had endured a bad finish to 2013 with a derby defeat to Inter Milan and was still without Riccardo Montolivo, Stephan El Shaarawy, Valter Birsa, Ignazio Abate, Kevin Constant and Sulley Muntari. Mario Balotelli had flu-like symptoms and was only fit for the bench so the 18-year-old Cristante was handed a first league start. Cristante had previously played only five minutes of Serie A football but he had two goalscoring opportunities within the first 14 minutes and hit the crossbar. Kaka had been waiting for more than a month to reach a century of goals for Milan and he did so in the 35th minute, finishing off a swift counterattack led by Urby Emanuelson following an Atalanta corner. He celebrated by brandishing a Milan shirt with his name and the number 100. "I dont know where I can get to. I would like to think immediately of 200 goals, but its better to aim for 110," Kaka said. "I want to leave my mark in the history of Milan, I will try to be an example for the youngsters and to always do my job, then history will say what role I had." Atalanta threatened to equalize, notably just before halftime when Cristian Raimondis shot was deflected onto the upright. However, two goals in three minutes all but sealed the match after Balotelli was introduced shortly before the hour mark. Milan doubled its lead against the run of play when Balotelli pulled the ball back and, although Robinho mishit his effort, Kaka slotted the ball home. Moments after the Brazilians 101st goal, Cristante netted his first, with a fine angled drive into the bottom corner from outside the area. Milan moved provisionally into 10th spot with its first win in four league matches. In the early kickoff, Napoli broke the deadlock eight minutes into the second half following an entertaining first period. Gonzalo Higuain cut the ball back into the area from the right flank for Mertens to volley into the bottom right corner. Manolo Gabbiadini hit the crossbar for Sampdoria shortly before Mertens doubled his tally with a free kick over the wall which bounced under Junior da Costas arms. Sampdoria had a chance to get back into the game when an effort from substitute Nicola Pozzi hit both posts but stayed out. It was Sampdorias first loss under Sinisa Mihajlovic. Verona is only six points behind Napoli after another strong performance by the 36-year-old Toni, who continues to boost his claims for a spot in the Italy World Cup squad. "I didnt start out with the idea of going to the World Cup," Toni said. "I will try to do my best and to score as many goals as possible, then it will be up to (Italy coach Cesare) Prandelli to decide, he knows me. "If the coach needs me, even for a few minutes, I am ready to give him a hand. We are playing a good football. If I score goals the credit also goes to the squad who are playing for me." Inter slipped to sixth, a point behind Verona after a stunning volley by Miroslav Klose 10 minutes from time. Torino saw its run of three successive victories ended as Amauri ended his goal drought for Parma with his first goal since the opening day of the season.. Elsewhere, there was controversy over Catanias opening goal as at least four home players appeared to be offside when Gonzalo Bergessio headed home Francesco Lodis free kick. Lodi was playing his first game for Catania after a six-month spell at Genoa and he also got on the scoresheet with a penalty after Archimede Morleo had handled. In Genoa, Alberto Gilardino scored one penalty but had another saved in the final minute. Andrea Bertolacci volleyed home the second goal. Authentic UCLA Jerseys .Impact president Joey Saputo confirmed Thursday that he is part of a group of investors whose offer to buy the 105-year-old Italian club was accepted by the teams board of directors. Russell Westbrook College Jersey . New York City FC introduced Frank Lampard in Brooklyn on Thursday after signing the 36-year-old former Chelsea midfielder to a two-year contract. http://www.cheapuclajerseys.com/?tag=ucla-brett-hundley-college-jersey . After making his All-Star debut in Fridays Rising Stars Challenge, the Raptors sophomore centre wont be sticking around for the duration of the weekends festivities, thinking about the big picture instead. Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today the signing of infielder Amos Ramon to a contract for the 2014 season. Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI. “With the addition of Amos, it certainly increases the overall depth of our infield and we are thrilled to have him back for the 2014 season,” Forney said. “Hopefully he can be an integral part to another championship for us.” Ramon started his professional career in Winnipeg late iin the 2006 season after completing his college career with Louisiana Tech. Cheap UCLA Jerseys Authentic. He played in the Frontier League from 2007-2009 before returning to the Northern League with the Lake County Fielders in 2010. He was signed by the Goldeyes once again in 2011, but was injured on opening day and missed the rest of the season. He returned in 2012 to lead the Goldeyes to the American Association Championship and was named the playoff MVP. The Goldeyes now have 17 players signed for the 2014 season, including eight pitchers and nine position players. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys ChMILAN, Italy -- Kaka scored his 100th goal for AC Milan on Monday to help it to a much-needed 3-0 win over Atalanta in Serie A, and Napoli beat Sampdoria 2-0 to close the gap on second-place Roma. [url=http://www.cheapuclajerseys.com/]Cheap UCLA Gear . Kaka, who is in his second spell at Milan, scored twice to take his tally to 101 goals for the club. Teenage striker Bryan Cristante scored the third in his first start. "I dont know how to explain the emotion of having scored 101 goals with Milan," Kaka said. "Every goal has its own feeling and waiting for one always causes the usual anxiety. I was waiting for this one for a few matches. I hoped it would arrive in the derby, like my first goal 10 years ago. Its still a crazy feeling. I am really happy to have started 2014 like this." In the early match, Dries Mertens scored twice to help Napoli move two points behind Roma, which lost to Juventus on Sunday. Also, Luca Toni scored twice as newly-promoted Hellas Verona won 3-1 at Udinese, while Edy Reja steered Lazio to a 1-0 victory over Inter Milan in his first match back in charge. In other matches, it was: Parma 3, Torino 1; Catania 2, Bologna 0; and Genoa 2, Sassuolo 0. Milan had endured a bad finish to 2013 with a derby defeat to Inter Milan and was still without Riccardo Montolivo, Stephan El Shaarawy, Valter Birsa, Ignazio Abate, Kevin Constant and Sulley Muntari. Mario Balotelli had flu-like symptoms and was only fit for the bench so the 18-year-old Cristante was handed a first league start. Cristante had previously played only five minutes of Serie A football but he had two goalscoring opportunities within the first 14 minutes and hit the crossbar. Kaka had been waiting for more than a month to reach a century of goals for Milan and he did so in the 35th minute, finishing off a swift counterattack led by Urby Emanuelson following an Atalanta corner. He celebrated by brandishing a Milan shirt with his name and the number 100. "I dont know where I can get to. I would like to think immediately of 200 goals, but its better to aim for 110," Kaka said. "I want to leave my mark in the history of Milan, I will try to be an example for the youngsters and to always do my job, then history will say what role I had." Atalanta threatened to equalize, notably just before halftime when Cristian Raimondis shot was deflected onto the upright. However, two goals in three minutes all but sealed the match after Balotelli was introduced shortly before the hour mark. Milan doubled its lead against the run of play when Balotelli pulled the ball back and, although Robinho mishit his effort, Kaka slotted the ball home. Moments after the Brazilians 101st goal, Cristante netted his first, with a fine angled drive into the bottom corner from outside the area. Milan moved provisionally into 10th spot with its first win in four league matches. In the early kickoff, Napoli broke the deadlock eight minutes into the second half following an entertaining first period. Gonzalo Higuain cut the ball back into the area from the right flank for Mertens to volley into the bottom right corner. Manolo Gabbiadini hit the crossbar for Sampdoria shortly before Mertens doubled his tally with a free kick over the wall which bounced under Junior da Costas arms. Sampdoria had a chance to get back into the game when an effort from substitute Nicola Pozzi hit both posts but stayed out. It was Sampdorias first loss under Sinisa Mihajlovic. Verona is only six points behind Napoli after another strong performance by the 36-year-old Toni, who continues to boost his claims for a spot in the Italy World Cup squad. "I didnt start out with the idea of going to the World Cup," Toni said. "I will try to do my best and to score as many goals as possible, then it will be up to (Italy coach Cesare) Prandelli to decide, he knows me. "If the coach needs me, even for a few minutes, I am ready to give him a hand. We are playing a good football. If I score goals the credit also goes to the squad who are playing for me." Inter slipped to sixth, a point behind Verona after a stunning volley by Miroslav Klose 10 minutes from time. Torino saw its run of three successive victories ended as Amauri ended his goal drought for Parma with his first goal since the opening day of the season.. Elsewhere, there was controversy over Catanias opening goal as at least four home players appeared to be offside when Gonzalo Bergessio headed home Francesco Lodis free kick. Lodi was playing his first game for Catania after a six-month spell at Genoa and he also got on the scoresheet with a penalty after Archimede Morleo had handled. In Genoa, Alberto Gilardino scored one penalty but had another saved in the final minute. Andrea Bertolacci volleyed home the second goal. Authentic UCLA Jerseys .Impact president Joey Saputo confirmed Thursday that he is part of a group of investors whose offer to buy the 105-year-old Italian club was accepted by the teams board of directors. Russell Westbrook College Jersey . New York City FC introduced Frank Lampard in Brooklyn on Thursday after signing the 36-year-old former Chelsea midfielder to a two-year contract. http://www.cheapuclajerseys.com/?tag=ucla-brett-hundley-college-jersey . After making his All-Star debut in Fridays Rising Stars Challenge, the Raptors sophomore centre wont be sticking around for the duration of the weekends festivities, thinking about the big picture instead. Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today the signing of infielder Amos Ramon to a contract for the 2014 season. Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI. “With the addition of Amos, it certainly increases the overall depth of our infield and we are thrilled to have him back for the 2014 season,” Forney said. “Hopefully he can be an integral part to another championship for us.” Ramon started his professional career in Winnipeg late iin the 2006 season after completing his college career with Louisiana Tech. Cheap UCLA Jerseys Authentic. He played in the Frontier League from 2007-2009 before returning to the Northern League with the Lake County Fielders in 2010. He was signed by the Goldeyes once again in 2011, but was injured on opening day and missed the rest of the season. He returned in 2012 to lead the Goldeyes to the American Association Championship and was named the playoff MVP. The Goldeyes now have 17 players signed for the 2014 season, including eight pitchers and nine position players. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' ' Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Stel je voor Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: