Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

After being handed their worst loss in more than two years,

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Voerboten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-12-2018 03:07:27    Onderwerp: After being handed their worst loss in more than two years, Reageren met citaat

After being handed their worst loss in more than two years, the Golden State Warriors bounced back to down the Cleveland Cavaliers and move one win shy of completing a dream title run. Air Max 270 Cheap Online . Stephen Curry, the NBAs regular season Most Valuable Player, scored 38 points and Klay Thompson added 25 to power Golden State past the hosts 108-97 on Friday and grab a 3-1 lead in the best-of-seven NBA Finals.For the Cavaliers and star LeBron James, who knows no team has recovered from 3-1 to win in the finals, it was a time to search for answers. If you dont think we can win, dont get on the plane, Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue said. In the NBA Finals you have got to lay it all on the line.Cleveland ripped the Warriors 120-90 in game three just two nights earlier, but a Golden State team that won an NBA record 73 regular-season games and battled from a 3-1 deficit to beat Oklahoma City in the Western Conference finals series was not about to get humiliated again.This team has been through a lot together, Golden State forward Draymond Green said. This team has great character. No matter what we continue to battle and defend. If we do that, our offense will get going. Thats the way we always approach things and it works out for us.A tense game turned when Golden State used a 26-12 run in the third quarter to seize a 79-73 edge. Cleveland answered to regain the lead but Harrison Barnes hit two three-pointers in a 12-1 run that put the Warriors on top to stay. Klay Thompson scored 25 points We played physical. Thats what was the big difference for us, Barnes said. Just trying to be aggressive, being able to take those shots whether you make them or miss them.For James, it came down to lamenting the fact he had only four free-throw chances.It has been like that all year for the most part, James said. Im not quite sure what I can do personally to get to the free-throw line, but Ive got to continue to be aggressive for our team.Im getting hit, but the refs are not seeing it that way on my drives. Thats what opens up the floor for a lot of our shooters. Its tough playing 46 minutes and only going to the line four times, as much as I attack the rim. So its just a tough situation for our team.James, who had 25 points but seven of Clevelands 11 turnovers, was hopeful not to draw a fine from the league for criticising referees.I didnt talk about the referees. I was asked a question and I answered it. Im going to save my 25K, he said.I havent been solid with the basketball. A lot of it is making plays not only for myself but for my team-mates.Game five in the series takes place on Monday in Oakland, California. Nike Air Max 270 Clearance . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City. Wholesale Air Max 270 . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown. http://www.wholesaleairmax270.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.SURPRISE, Ariz. -- If Yu Darvish is feeling any pressure after leading the majors in strikeouts last season, it isnt showing. The Texas Rangers ace was even in a joking mood Tuesday at spring training. Darvish wisecracked that the New York Yankees might have paid too much for fellow Japanese right-hander Masahiro Tanaka by giving him a seven-year, $155 million contract on top of a $20 million posting fee to the Rakuten Golden Eagles. The deal made Darvish No. 2 when it comes to Japanese players in the majors: He has a six-year, $56 million deal signed before the 2012 season after the Rangers paid $51.7 million to Hokkaido for the right to negotiate with him. "I dont know the details of the posting system, but I think the Yankees gave him a little bit too much," Darvish said with a chuckle through his interpreter during his first spring training session with reporters. Even before the session was done, the remark was all over social media and the Rangers released a statement to make sure everyone knew Darvish was kidding. "I am sorry if anyone took my comment seriously about Masahiro Tanaka at the press conference," Darvish said in the statement. "I assumed by the reaction in the room that everyone knew I was joking." The 27-year-old Darvish could opt out of his contact after five years if he wins a Cy Young Award and potentially get a contract exceeding that of Tanaka. He came close last year, finishing second to Max Scherzer in the balloting after leading the majors with 277 strikeouts -- the most since Randy Johnson struck out 290 in 2004 with Arizona. Darvish, who manager Ron Washington has already named the opening day starter, was 13-9 with a 2.83 ERA in 32 starts last season. "If we score him runs, he might win 35 games and hess only going to get 32 starts," Washington said. Air Max 270 Sale. Darvish lost four 1-0 decisions, the first pitcher to do that in a season since Orel Hershiser with the 1989 Dodgers. "Never once did he ever make any whimpers of, Boy it sure would be nice to get some runs, never once," pitching coach Mike Maddux said. "Thats the kind of teammate he is. Hes going to go out and do the best he can and wants everyone else to the best they can." The Rangers averaged 3.08 runs per game in Darvishs final 23 starts. "The game is something you cant control, so you cant be pessimistic or optimistic," Darvish said. "The main thing is to keep yourself healthy. If youre healthy enough, I think numbers are going to follow. The outcome is something that is a result of having a healthy season. I cant really control what goes on in a game situation." Darvish went on the 15-day disabled list last July with a right shoulder strain and was bothered by back nerve irritation in September. Darvish said he shied away from heavy lifting during the off-season to help the back. His lack of fastball command, which gets his pitch count up early, has been a concern. "Youll probably see during the course of the season how much I have improved," Darvish said. "Im more relaxed and I can do many things at my own pace and Im aware of whats going on and people know me better than in the past." An improved Darvish could equate to a blockbuster contract. No joke. Notes: RHP Tanner Scheppers (back spasms) and LHP Matt Harrison (stiff neck) were held out of throwing Tuesday. .2B Jurickson Profars right shoulder is still stiff, preventing him from throwing. He likely will be limited to DH duties until mid-March for exhibition games. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Voerboten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: