Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

BEREA, Ohio -- Browns wide receiver Greg Little accused Rave

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Gel Baits
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-03-2019 06:49:16    Onderwerp: BEREA, Ohio -- Browns wide receiver Greg Little accused Rave Reageren met citaat

BEREA, Ohio -- Browns wide receiver Greg Little accused Ravens safety James Ihedigbo of choking him during a pileup in Clevelands 24-18 win Sunday. Canada Shoes On Sale . After a running play in the first quarter, Little found himself on his back at the bottom of a stack of players. He said Ihedigbo, who was on top of him, put his hands around his neck and choked him. Little was able to free himself from Ihedigbos grasp, popped to his feet and then flung the Baltimore players helmet, drawing a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. "I know the ref was saying, Let go of his facemask, but he was choking me, so Im not," Little said. "Theres a thin line between football and just morals, and Im not going to let a guy spit in my face, choke me, (disrespect) my family or anything like that. Its just how it is. I dont have to say anything to the ref. "At that point, hes crossed the line." Speaking to reporters Wednesday in Maryland at the Ravens practice facility, Ihedigbo denied the charge. "I would never personally cross a line or play outside the rules in any manner," the safety insisted. "I have my hand on his chest. ... . I mean, the refs would have seen it. Other players would have seen it. And I would have been punished for the play as well. That didnt take place." Ihedigbo added, "To sit back here and say now that all this other stuff happened and its Wednesday and the game was played on Sunday is kind of ridiculous to me. So, it definitely looks to me -- Im not a dirty player by any means -- but it looks to me like he knows that he lost his cool and doesnt want the league to take it out on him and fine him for throwing my helmet, so this is what kind of has come of it." Little, who was later penalized for taunting Ihedigbo, said he doesnt regret throwing the helmet and would do it again. "If youre going to take the game of football to where he took it to, Ill meet you there," Little said. The Little-Ihedigbo altercation was the second major incident between the Browns and Ravens this season. In Week 2, Browns nose tackle Phil Taylor accused Ravens running back Ray Rice of spitting in his face. Little insists he didnt yank Ihedigbos helmet off. "I was pushing him off of me and it popped off," Little explained. "The refs were pulling him off me and him still trying to choke me and it popped off." NFL spokesman Corry Rush said all plays are reviewed, and if there is any discipline it will come later this week. Little said if he gets fined, he hopes Ihedigbo does, too. Ihedigbo, however, does not expect to hear from the league. "Id be very surprised," he said. "You can watch the tape at full speed. There was an altercation on the field. The refs dealt with it on the field the correct way. He ripped my helmet off and threw it. You know, things happen out on the field, but I never do anything personally outside the rules." Following the game, Ihedigbo took a verbal swipe at Little. "Hes just trying to be a tough guy," Ihedigbo said after the Browns ended their 11-game losing streak to Baltimore. "Some guys that arent tough try to prove that they are tough." Little smirked when he was told about the comment. "Im going to hold back on what I really want to say," Little said. "Im pretty sure well play again and if he feels like Im not tough he knows where to find me. "Hes far from tough. Believe it." Salomon Shoes Canada ." Bach is in Rome for the European Olympic Committees general assembly and meetings with Pope Francis. He also visited with Italian Premier Enrico Letta. "The prime minister appeared to be interested in a bid from Italy for 24, because he has realized that the games can serve as a catalyst for development for a city and a country," Bach told The Associated Press on Saturday. Wholesale Salomon Shoes . Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be. http://www.wholesalesalomoncanada.com/ .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action.TORONTO -- Toronto FC midfielder Michael Bradley has been fined by Major League Soccer for criticizing the officials after a game, despite the fact that the league commissioner agreed referee David Gantar had erred on a crucial call. Bradley was upset that Gantar disallowed what would have been a go-ahead goal by Gilberto in the 90th minute of a 1-1 tie against Chicago on Sept. 13. "Its not the first time weve had this guy this year. And what can you say? Hes just not good enough," Bradley said after the game. MLS has since acknowledged the call was wrong. "That referee did not get it right in that game, and we shouldnt be ashamed of saying that," commissioner Don Garber said. "I feel for Toronto FC." The league did not say Tuesday how much money the U.S. national team star was fined. Bradley said after the game in Chicago that Canadian officials are tough on Canadian MLS teams to avoid appearing biased. "They continue to assign Canadian referees when an Ameerican team is playing a Canadian team. Salomon Shoes Canada Sale. Because its obvious that now these guys are going to make a conscious effort to show theyre not being biased one way or another," he said. "I cant understand why youd continue to do that." Bradley also criticized the level of refereeing in MLS in general. "Consistently they put referees out there who are in over their heads," he said. "Its a shame, because they ruin games." Braley escaped a fine after criticizing referee Ted Unkel following Torontos 2-1 home loss to Sporting Kansas City on July 26. "Its by no means an excuse, it was the same for both teams, but the referee was absolutely awful," Bradley said after that game. "The people at the MLS (head) office in New York, when they talk about wanting to improve the league, the first thing that needs to be improved is the refereeing, bottom line." Then manager Ryan Nelsen also criticized Unkel and was fined by the league. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Gel Baits Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: