Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

NEW YORK, N. [url=http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Gel Baits
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-03-2019 06:53:11    Onderwerp: NEW YORK, N. [url=http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com Reageren met citaat

NEW YORK, N. Cheap Baltimore Ravens Jerseys .Y. - A.J. Burnett and the Philadelphia Phillies both declined their $15 million mutual option Friday, leaving the pitcher to decide whether to exercise his $12.75 million player option.The 37-year-old Burnett went 8-18 with a 4.59 ERA in 34 starts during his first season with the Phillies and has said he isnt sure whether he wants to pitch next season. He has until Monday to decide on the player option.Ten more players became free agents Friday, raising the total to 130, and up to 13 more could join them by Monday, depending on option decisions.Right-hander Yovani Gallardos $13 million option was exercised by the Milwaukee Brewers, who also exercised their half of third baseman Aramis Ramirezs $14 million option. Ramirez has until Monday to decide on his half of the mutual option.Milwaukee voided Rickie Weeks $11.5 million salary for 2015, making the second baseman eligible for free agency. The Brewers had the right to void the salary because Weeks did not have 1,200 plate appearances in 2013-14 combined, with at least 600 this year.Tampa Bay exercised a $7.5 million option on infielder-outfielder Ben Zobrist, a two-time All-Star who is set to become the first player to spend 10 seasons with the Rays.Baltimore declined a $17.5 million mutual option on outfielder Nick Markakis, who gets a $2 million buyout, and a $5 million option on catcher Nick Hundley. Boston declined a $4 million option on left-handed reliever Craig Breslow.The Los Angeles Dodgers declined a $14 million option on right-hander Chad Billingsley, who gets a $3 million buyout. Dodgers reliever Brian Wilson exercised a $10 million player option.Among other relievers, Detroit exercised Joakim Sorias $7 million option and Colorado exercised a $2.25 million option on closer LaTroy Hawkins, a 41-year-old right-hander who will be entering his 21st major league season. He was 4-3 with a 3.31 ERA and 23 saves in 26 chances for the Rockies this season, his highest save total since 2004 with the Chicago Cubs.Cleveland exercised its $3.5 million option for next season on versatile infielder Mike Aviles.The Chicago White Sox declined a $4 million option on right-hander Felipe Paulino, who didnt pitch in the big leagues after April 18 because of a shoulder injury. He gets a $250,000 buyout.Toronto agreed to a minor league contract with left-hander Jeff Francis and claimed outfielder Andy Dirks off waivers from the Detroit Tigers. Authentic Chris Wormley Jersey . James Erskine said Tuesday that Thorpe was "quite sick" in a Sydney hospital but dismissed media reports the swimmer might lose the use of his left arm. "Hes not in the intensive care," Erskine said. Authentic Alex Collins Jersey . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-matt-judon-jersey . -- Los Angeles Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton will be sidelined for at least two weeks because of a strained calf muscle, and pitcher C.STONEHAM, Que. -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que., hopes his first career World Cup win on Sunday is enough to put him on the Olympic team. The 19-year-old rider delivered a first place finish in the mens slopestyle event to conclude the Snowboard Jamboree. Parrot, the top qualifier on Friday, earned 94.50 points in the final. Niklas Mattsson of Sweden was second at 87.50 and Torgeir Bergrem of Norway third at 83.00. Charles Reid of Tremblant, Que., was fifth at 80.50. "There were three Canadians in the final and I absolutely had to be in the top two to better my chances to go to the Olympics," said Parrot. "I definitely had an advantage being the top qualifier. I was able to watch the others and I decided to put in my big run that I had been practising all week." Conditions were a factor on Sunday with a steady snowfall and foggy conditions on the hills north of Quebec City. "I really like riding when it snows a lot, Im able to focus better," said Parrot, now with three World Cup medals. gold silver and bronze. "Still the level of competition will be higher at the Games and Ill have to pprepare for that hopefully. Authentic Tavon Young Jersey. " Reid was also delighted with his result. "Ive worked so hard to get to this point," he said. "I hope my dream becomes a reality on Tuesday." The World Cup halfpipe and slopestyle events here were the last opportunity for Canadians to reach their standards for the Sochi Olympics. Riders in those events are to be announced Tuesday. Matts Kulisek of St-Sauveur, Que., was 11th, Jonathan Versteeg of Vernon, B.C., was 18th, Darcy Sharpe of Comox, B.C., was 20th and Tyler Nicholson of North Bay, Ont., finished 26th. In womens slopestyle, Brooke Voigt of Fort McMurray, Alta., took sixth in the womens final. It was her best result this season. "I really needed to come up with a big result," she said. "Making finals is pretty good. Hopefully its enough to go to Sochi, but everything is still undecided right now." Christy Prior of New Zealand won the gold medal with 89.75 points followed by Cheryl Maas of the Netherlands at 85.25 and Austrias Anna Gasser in third at 84.25. Voigt earned 37.00 points on her second run in the final. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Gel Baits Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: