Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl
Forum van Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.cheapoldskool.net/]Old Skool V

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Gel Baits
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-03-2019 06:45:48    Onderwerp: CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.cheapoldskool.net/]Old Skool V Reageren met citaat

CHARLOTTE, N. Old Skool Vans Authentic .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Bobcats coach Steve Clifford would prefer the man they call "Big Al" to set up shop close to the basket. Jefferson, the franchises highest-paid free agent acquisition ever, dug in deep in the low post Friday night and the Bobcats took advantage of the 6-foot-10, 289-pound centres strength and moves Friday night. Jefferson posted season highs with 23 points and 12 rebounds, and the Bobcats handed the Milwaukee Bucks their 11th straight loss with a 92-76 victory. "We have to get him the ball deeper (in the paint) consistently if were going to beat the best teams," Clifford said. Jefferson understands that. "It helps the team and the offence when I do catch the ball a lot deeper because it makes it hard to double team and it helps with the spacing for other guys to get open," said Jefferson, who was 11 of 18 from the field. "Coach has been showing me a lot of film of it. The film dont lie." Jefferson took over in the fourth quarter in the paint, scoring 13 points with three "and-one" opportunities. He scored Charlottes first 11 points of the quarter and put the game out of reach. Its been an adjustment for the Bobcats learning how to play with a low post presence like Jefferson. And it didnt help their chemistry that Jefferson missed most of the preseason and nine regular-season games with an ankle injury. Jefferson said the ankle still isnt 100 per cent, but its getting better. "Its pain that I can tolerate," Jefferson said. "As long as Im not limping when I run. I still cant jump like I want to, but its getting better and I have to play through it." The dismal Bucks proved to be a perfect cure for the Bobcats home woes. Charlotte had lost six of its past seven at home. Gerald Henderson had another efficient game with 19 points on 7-of-13 shooting and Bismack Biyombo had a season-high 14 rebounds. The Bobcats outrebounded the Bucks 54-37 and outscored them 44-26 in the paint. Brandon Knight scored 17 points for the Bucks (2-13), who have lost seven straight games on the road. O.J. Mayo came in averaging 15.3 points for Milwaukee but was held to 5 points on 2-of-11 shooting. Charlotte built a 51-41 halftime lead after outscoring the Bucks 26-6 in the paint and shooting 58 per cent from the field. Charlotte got some solid production early from its bench, which shot 10 of 12 from the field in the first half and scored 28 points. "Our bench play was probably as good as weve had all year," Clifford said. Milwaukee got as close as six in the third quarter before the Bobcats went on an 11-1 tear to open a comfortable lead with Jefferson burying three short jump shots to push the lead back to a comfortable margin. Biyombo had sat out two of Charlottes last four games because of ineffectiveness, but made a difference in the lane. "He brought an intensity to the game," Clifford said. "If he can learn how to do that every night then he puts himself in a different place. I say that to him about twice a week and he hates it when I say it, but thats what I believe. ... Play to his talents. He has to defend and rebound and thats what he can do well." As if the Bucks didnt have enough problems, Caron Butler was a late scratch due to swelling in his knee and Ersan Ilyasova was limited in the second half because of a hamstring injury. "With no Caron and no Ersan, we were forced to go smaller," Bucks coach Larry Drew said. "The big lineup didnt have much of an effect." Drew said dealing with an 11-game losing streak isnt easy, but the Bucks need to keep playing through it and dont give up. "Weve just got to be professional, weve got to be men and weve got to stand up," Drew said. "This is the NBA, and this is life in the NBA. Theres no time to feel sorry for ourselves. The only way we get out of this hole is if we make up our minds to go out there and get out of this hole." NOTES: With Michael Kidd-Gilchrist out with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, Ben Gordon saw his first extensive playing time for Charlotte (8-9). ... Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera attended the game and sat a few seats down from Clifford. ... Bucks Larry Sanders, who is out with a thumb injury, was given a technical foul on the bench for arguing a call. Cheap Old Skool Vans For Sale . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. Cheap Old Skool Vans Wholesale . - Ryan Spooner scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins to a 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders in a preseason game Friday night. http://www.cheapoldskool.net/ .com) - There may be a debate in Philadelphia about who should be the starting quarterback of the Eagles. LAS VEGAS -- TJ Dillashaw pulled off a stunning upset, dominating bantamweight champion Renan Barao until the fight was stopped at 2:26 of the fifth round at UFC 173 on Saturday night. "Ive dreamed it for so long, its unbelievable," Dillashaw said. "If you can dream it, it can happen." Dillashaw, a 9-1 underdog entering the fight, ended Baraos 35-fight unbeaten streak. "Barao is the best in the world in my eyes," Dillashaw said. "I had to bring my A game to become the champion." The challenger utilized excellent footwork to attack from different angles, finding his range early and limiting the damage Barao was able to inflict. Dillashaw (11-2) landed a hard overhand right in the second that hurt Barao, and nearly had him finished just before the end of the round. He maintained control throughout the next two rounds, switching between southpaw and orthodox stances while peppering Barao with a barrage of punches. Dillashaw was well on his way to victory when he landed a left kick to Baraos head midway through the final round. Barao (34-2-1) fell to the mat and Dillashaw quickly followed with punches, forcing referee Herb Dean to stop the fight. "Thats who I am, Im aggressive," Dillashaw said. In the co-main event, fourth-ranked Daniel Cormier dominnated MMA great Dan Henderson (30-12), winning with a rear naked choke in the third round. Old Skool Vans China. Cormier (15-0) is expected to challenge for the light heavyweight title and called out champion Jon Jones. "Jones, you cant run from me forever," Cormier said. "If I decide to take Jon Jones down 100 times, Ill take him down 100 times. Im coming!" Jones is set to fight Alexander Gustaffson in a title rematch, with Cormier expected to face the winner. On the undercard, top welterweight contender Robbie Lawler was dominant in a third-round TKO over fifth-ranked Jake Ellenberger. Lawler improved the 23-10 and will likely earn another shot at the title. "I wanted to go out there and showcase what I can do," said Lawler, who is fresh off a loss to champion Johny Hendricks. "I want everyone to know that Im coming for the title." Sixth-ranked Takeya Mizugaki will continue his climb up the bantamweight ladder after a unanimous decision over 10th-ranked Francisco Rivera, and James Krause stopped Jamie Varner via TKO when Varner was unable to answer the bell for the second round due to a leg injury. In the preliminary bouts, Michael Chiesa, Tony Ferguson, Chris Holdsworth, Mitch Clark, Vinc Pichel, Sam Sicilia and Li Jingliang each earned victories. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Allevoerbotenopeenrij.nl -> Gel Baits Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: